Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Romo vs Cousins ROS

Title says it all. Romo doesn't look right to me. With rg3 out, can cousins be better than he was last year and break into the top 10-15 Qb's?

Title says it all. Romo doesn't look right to me. With rg3 out, can cousins be better than he was last year and break into the top 10-15 Qb's?

Same decision for me. Haven't watched much of the Cowboys but little I've seen Romo looks off. Plus, with that O-line and Murray gashing defenses, I'm wondering how much Romo will be asked to do week in, week out.

Went Locker last week <_< so I'm a bit skeptical of 2 and 2 always adding up to 4 in these situations. I did see that Cousins had a 12 YPA....which is encouraging. Trying to swing a deal for Stafford....but if that falls through I'll be going with a Cousins/Romo combo rest of the year.

I have Romo and Tannehill... thought Tannehill would be decent in his new offence, it doesn't look that way. You are right about wondering about Romo, he may become a bus driver. He cant seem to get away from the rush at all, he just falls down. Would you rather have cousins over Tannehill ? or wait to see if Tannehill figures it out ?

I have Romo and Tannehill... thought Tannehill would be decent in his new offence, it doesn't look that way. You are right about wondering about Romo, he may become a bus driver. He cant seem to get away from the rush at all, he just falls down. Would you rather have cousins over Tannehill ? or wait to see if Tannehill figures it out ?

I liked the idea of tannehill at the beginning of the year as well. Also have Wallace in all 3 of my leagues. Having said that Tannehill doesn't seem accurate enough yet.

I think cousins will succeed in this offense. He's a better version of Andy Dalton IMO.

Romo is not right, and nothing suggests he will be right anytime soon. His mobility and arm strength are gone - and it's blatantly obvious. To make matters even more shaky, he's been sacked 7 times in 2 games. I fully expect him to be carted off the field anytime now.

Romo is not right, and nothing suggests he will be right anytime soon. His mobility and arm strength are gone - and it's blatantly obvious. To make matters even more shaky, he's been sacked 7 times in 2 games. I fully expect him to be carted off the field anytime now.

Thoughts on cousins?

Same boat...grabbing cousins but holding romo, for a week or 2 at least. Cousins starts next week for me...

I think we need more than partial game on Cousins. He hasn't look all that great before Sunday. I'm not sure how much the Jags having game planned for RG3, how much the Jags might suck, and that they were already down played into it all.

Let's see how Cousins plays next week. Of course, he's a decent add and hold for now.

I too was keen on Tanny. I add him as my 3rd QB in two 2-QB leagues. I suppose he's still ok for that.

As for Romo, looking dicey. Not real impressed yet at all. I took him as a #2 behind Brees in one league because no one else was taking a backup. Thought I had a great #2, now not so sure.

Thoughts on cousins?

Depending on the hotness factor, I guess it's ok to fool around a little, but don't take it too far.

Wait. Nevermind. My bad.

• Like 1

I'm in a 2 QB league and I'm debating on oicking up Cousins and holding 4 QBs. Cousins,Cutler,Locker and Stafford.

I'm in a 2 qb league as well with Romo Ryan Tannehill. We have 100 FAAB for waiver wire and then pickups after Thursday morning are free. Thinking of spending a large chunk on cousins.