Sign in to follow this  
secramour

Woodhead Value

In one of my PPR leagues he was dropped . I picked him up . I think his value just went up a lot . I know they have D Brown . But I think Woodhead gets more work and has the better upside of the two

I'd expect a few more carries, but nothing significant. I think you'll see him have a bigger impact in the passing game though. They should pass more now, and that bodes well for Woodhead.

• Like 1

woodhead has more value in that he's the #2 guy instead of the #3 guy but its still not going to be like last year because d.brown can fill an every down roll whereas Ronnie brown last season couldn't.

woodhead has more value in that he's the #2 guy instead of the #3 guy but its still not going to be like last year because d.brown can fill an every down roll whereas Ronnie brown last season couldn't.

I think Woodhead remains in his role as #2 and Brown moves up to #1...in PPR leagues, Woodhead may be the better option though.

I think Woodhead remains in his role as #2 and Brown moves up to #1...in PPR leagues, Woodhead may be the better option though.

perhaps, but even in limited work brown caught 3 passes this past weekend. I think this coaching staff envisions him as an every down guy. woodhead only has value if he's catching 6-7+ passes a game. not saying he can't but i'd bank on brown in this situation and in any format.

I would agree.

My guess is his carries go up by a couple, but not enough to make him more than a flex play or injury fill-in.