Sign in to follow this  
Law

Charles on MNF?

Does everyone fully expect him back week 4? He's on MNF so there is risk there. If you start him and he doesn't play, you'd have to have Davis or some other Chief or Patriot to rush in there or you'd be screwed.

How high is your confidence?

as a K Davis owner, I'm concerned that Charles is almost guaranteed to start Monday night.

Charles was a GTD - is was unclear this week if he'd go so I'd expect him to return next week.

And whomever does start against NE should have a good day running the ball. NE's defense is opportunistic but they still give up ground yards.

Please start Charles so he re-aggravates injury and gets put on IR done for season so Davis becomes the man! Just kidding..I put my morals aside for my fantasy football morals. Serious note,I don't see any point of playing him until he's 100%..but that's KCs call.

I think Kniles Davis is still a good FLEX start even if Charles is in the game. The dude is coming off an injury. I'm no coach making 8 million a year but I'm sure I would ease up on the carries for my stud RB.

I'm contemplating giving up Bernard to get Charles. Gio's usage rate is high and I'm a Charles Homer lol.

But Hill will be vulturing some TD's. I would have made that trade when it was thought Charles would be missing 4+ weeks but not now.

Unlikely Davis sees much once Charles is back. I have both so no worries for me. If Charles is active I am going with him.