Sign in to follow this  
ffb

Luck or P. Manning?

I may have the opportunity to obtain Manning via trade. Keep rolling with Luck? Or is Manning still going to be the top fantasy QB for the year as projected?

What are you gonna pay for Manning? In a re-draft, I honestly don't know if I would trade Luck for Manning straight up.

I don't know how desperate he feels being 0-3 and in last place of our 16 team league. My first offer is going to be straight up. Just trying to see what the consensus on the two QB's are before I make an offer.

At first glance I think Luck's playoff schedule appears easier. That should be a factor in any decision.

Manning

It's close but Manning is still #1 QB ROS. Its easy to feel the Luck love versus Peyton after the Colts played the Jags and Denver played Seattle. Of course Luck had a better week 3.

Redraft league. Might have to wait till after week 4 since he's on bye and I don't have a backup qb and no real room to pick up one up. Only bridgewater, glennon and bortles are available. The Manning owner is projected to lose this week as well and may be more desperate after week 4. Not sure if he'll be more desperate now or next week though. However, if I do the trade now, I most certainly will lose unless Murray, Patterson, Tucker, Miami and Knile Davis all have huge games.

Sacrifice 1 game now or wait a week to make the offer?