Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Jamaal Charles worth?

White is way to little. I also would not trade him for Maclin. Maclin has a history injuries. Charles I think will still be a top 10 back the rest of the way. I would need at least a top 7 wr for him.

Of course that depends on how healthy he is . Its hard to say how someone will value him right now .

if there is any way whatsoever that you can get Charles, get him. he had one bad week before his injury where he was totally underutilized and even Andy Reid admitted it. Then he got hurt and we all saw what Davis could do with that o'line. The protection is not a problem, and Charles is a ton better than Davis. Add to that a relatively soft schedule and you'd be crazy not to grab him if you can....and crazy to trade him for anything less than a stud. I just traded away Stacy for Charles and I feel horribly guilty that the other guy took the trade, but oh well. It's crazy how people panic....ditto for Lacy. The guy is a stud on a high octane offense...you simply have to roll with that....the bigger risk is not rolling and trading away for lesser talent.

If you feel nervous, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-jzja7EHI