Sign in to follow this  
Koin

Odds of Jamaal Charles playing this week?

Last I heard its gonna be another game time decision

Gotta decide if it's worth the risk starting Davis or if I should bench him

Based on what I've read on Roto and other sites the past week.... I get the sense Charles is gonna play Monday night.

Im rolling with Davis (not much other choice with byes and injury and still holding on to ADP). TD heavy league so I feel Davis has a decent shot at a GL look even with Charles out there.

If i had him, i wouldn't play him if he was probable. Probably won't take much to get re-injured if he is not 100% (or even if he is for that matter). Ankle injuries can linger and the slightest contact can make someone start limping again.

If i had him, i wouldn't play him if he was probable. Probably won't take much to get re-injured if he is not 100% (or even if he is for that matter). Ankle injuries can linger and the slightest contact can make someone start limping again.

He's asking about Davis, who's definitely going to play. Not Charles. I think the question basically is "What's the likelihood of Charlies playing and how well will Davis do if Charles starts?"

Answer.... Charles will probably start, and Davis production will be a total flip of the coin... could be decent, could suck. Probably better to go with a safer option on Sunday.

I probably should put in Donald Brown over Vereen and Knile Davis.

The only good thing about waiting for Charles' status is that if he starts, I can swap in Vereen for Davis and not miss out on points.