Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

Is Knowshon Moreno worth picking up in week 5?

Assuming you're not in bye week hell and can dump a RB3 to pick him up, would you do it? Rumour has it he may be back for week 6, and his owner in my league dumped him after the injury, and didn't even pick up Lamar Miller.

Depends on how deep your league is and who you have on your bench. He's on the WW in my 10 team league and I really wanna grab him but I don't have anyone I want to drop. I threw out a few 2 for 1 trades but nobody is biting.

You're debating dumping a rb3 for a rb3?

I think Moreno has RB 2 potential. He looked like a RB 1 in the one game he played this season and most of last season too.

Depends on how deep your league is and who you have on your bench. He's on the WW in my 10 team league and I really wanna grab him but I don't have anyone I want to drop. I threw out a few 2 for 1 trades but nobody is biting.

Similar situation for me. I don't really have the bench for him, no. but if he comes back and can be 90% and a starting RB, maybe. I would have to dump either Knile Davis or Lorenzo Taliaferro to pick him up. Even then I heard he may not be back until week 8, but if I wait someone will pick him up.

I would dump Tate for Moreno. My thinking is when Moreno comes back he has an easier path to starters gig.

Tate could be in trouble the Browns rookies have been good.

Assuming you're not in bye week hell and can dump a RB3 to pick him up, would you do it? Rumour has it he may be back for week 6, and his owner in my league dumped him after the injury, and didn't even pick up Lamar Miller.

If you have Gerhart or any RB that's worst then him . Yes

If you have Gerhart or any RB that's worst then him . Yes

I have

Montee Ball

Giovanni Bernard

Knile Davis

Lorenzo Taliaferro

I have

Montee Ball

Giovanni Bernard

Knile Davis

Lorenzo Taliaferro

You'll have Ball and Bernard the rest of the year in your lineup (barring inj) since they're both on bye..

Think the easy choice there is Taliaferro-- davis value is harder to predict since it's dependant on Charles' injury, but with Charles out at the moment and at risk for further aggervation to a potentially nagging injury, i'd hold on to Davis-- RB1 with Charles out and Taliaferro is part of a 3 headed backfield

I have

Montee Ball

Giovanni Bernard

Knile Davis

Lorenzo Taliaferro

You'll have Ball and Bernard the rest of the year in your lineup (barring inj) since they're both on bye..

Think the easy choice there is Taliaferro-- davis value is harder to predict since it's dependant on Charles' injury, but with Charles out at the moment and at risk for further aggervation to a potentially nagging injury, i'd hold on to Davis-- RB1 with Charles out and Taliaferro is part of a 3 headed backfield

I meant Taliaferro is the easy choice to drop for moreno.. I just realized that might be unclear

Actually I would say now is the perfect time to trade Knile Davis to the Charles owner. It's KC on MNF and neither the Davis nor Charles owner know for sure if Charles will play. I say send him off in a 2-1 package and get something while he is still valuable, keep Taliaferro and grab Moreno,

Don't drop sankey! Bishop sankey is finally getting touches and I imagine this is the beginning of the end for Greene. If you drafted sankey you knew he was a wait and see so don't drop him now. Someone will grab him and he will blow up in the 2nd half of the season

Xenophobe - who says Moreno doesn't return to a time share with Lamar Miller. Miller had over 100 yards last week and I expect him to tear it up today. I think moreno return means rbbc and makes the dolphin rbs kind of useless