Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Bobby Rainey...15 minutes over or is he worth a stash?

There are a few "hot" mid-tier names available on my wire right now in my 10 team, non-PPR. Thinking of bailing on Rainey. I think he will get pushed out, especially now that OC Tedford is gone. Forsett, TRich, ASmith, Helu, JHill, Taliaferro, PThomas and Sankey are all available.

Rainey performs when given the chance, better than the Hamster, but it is the Hamster's job to lose. Until he does or until he gets hurt again, Rainey won't play much.

TRich is in a straight up time share. His numbers won't get better than what they have been unless (when?) Bradshaw gets hurt. If Bradshaw (IF) stays healthy, TRich's numbers could diminish.

All the others have way too many questions. They don't gain you enough to drop Rainey as each will require changes just like Rainey does. But him you know he would produce.

All this said, GRAB SANKEY!

He already is producing more than Rainey and it will only get better, soon!

I was looking at martins career stats. Wow did he have some great games in 2012. Exuding the monster game vs oakland, he had games were he ran 25-30 times and 80-130 yds. So what gives? He stunk last year only had one TD, shoulder injury which is huge when it's not a leg/foot injury with a rb. I'm assuming his OL was way better then? Martin is just like Trent. Runs hard and has a great rb body but lacks speed, acceleration, and locating holes. If it wasn't for mike James getting hurt and reports saying how martin is relevant again, I doh t any of us would have drafted him. Thankfully I inly got him in one league.

There are a few "hot" mid-tier names available on my wire right now in my 10 team, non-PPR. Thinking of bailing on Rainey. I think he will get pushed out, especially now that OC Tedford is gone. Forsett, TRich, ASmith, Helu, JHill, Taliaferro, PThomas and Sankey are all available.

It's Sankey time

Martin's job to lose again. That said if he continues to struggle as his ypc have been low then Rainey will work in more. The team clearly isn't sold on Martin as they drafted sims and wanted the rookie to be the third down back and mix in. If Rainey didn't have 3 fumbles in 2 games he would be the primary.

im wondering the same thing, because i have him and adrian peterson both eating up a roster space and i would like to know if there dead weight