Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

Jim Harbaugh to the Bears?

I'd love to see it...Harbaugh appears to be out in SF, and Trestman doesn't look like an NFL head coach, probably just an OC.

I can see Harbaugh coming back to Chicago! This team is way to blah and lackadaisical. Of course, they do still have Cutler, so not sure even Da Coach would be able to win with this guy tossing int's every week. But still, fun to speculate! :)

Everything is setting up perfectly for Jim Harbaugh to be the next head coach of.....The Michigan Wolverines. Brady Hoke can't beat a high school team and he's on his way out. Everything points to Harbaugh being gone after this season regardless of how he does. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Harbaugh has already had discussions with the university.

There should be at least 20 NFL teams that seek Harbaugh's services if he is fired. He is a fantastic coach and turned around a laughingstock Niners franchise. There is a good chance after he leaves that they descend to garbage within a few years.

Good HCs and good QBs are very difficult to find. Generally when you find a tandem, you keep them together as long as possible. The jury is still out on Kaep, which is all the more reason to be careful on retaining Harbaugh.

I can not wait to see him as the next coach of the U of M. Hoke has to go and we need someone to step in that can bring instant respect on the recruiting trail. No way I would allow my kid to go to the U after seeing Hoke put back in the game an obviously concussed player.

Right now I see Michigan over the Bears

Winning cures all. If niners win the SB he ain't going no where. Doubt he'll be in the NFL next year if the niners can't win the SB.

Winning SHOULD cure all but there are countless instances of coaches that are really good but just can not get along with the ownership so they are fired.

Billy Martin was fired in a presser announcing his hiring.

I certainly hope Harbaugh goes any where but Chicago. His romping stomping blowhard loud mouth antics are pitiful. Let him go to the college ranks, its clear his egomaniacal schtick would work better there than in the pro game.

• Like 1

Seems to me like Harbaugh will go to Michigan. He's a Michigan man and his team is in dire need of a new leader to get Michigan back to it's glory days. There are two guys who should take the Michigan job and it's looking like right now is the time to grab either one. Jim Harbaugh and Les Miles. Both are in situations where it's time to go. I would be very surprised if one of them isn't the next head coach at Michigan.

I think the only thing that would prevent Harbaugh from going back to Michigan...winning a Super Bowl. As a player and coach he never won a Super Bowl. I don't know how badly he wants to win a Super Bowl. Would a National Championship in college be the same for him? I'm not sure what the answer is there?