Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

What do you expect from J Bell today if Bush is out?

18 Attempts

85 Yards

1 Rush TD

:banana: :banana: :banana:

4 Rec

40 Yards

1 Rec TD

The real question is should I start Bell over McCoy?

McCoy's running has been as bad as his waitstaff tipping. :wall:

I am worried he will have more rushing attempts than rushing yards :huh:

Thoughts?

I'm excited that holding Bell is finally going to pay off... At least for a week. I'm in need of a RB2. that being said, I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst. He hasn't looked good this year so I'm not confident.

Winn and Razor Riddick should also get burn in Reggie's absence ... dunno if the new OC (Lombardi) knows what the fock he's doing with that rb mess

I grabbed him when he was cut a little over a week ago. Now he will most likely grab a helmet and start for my team over Welker at flex. It's all depends on bush being inactive. If bush plays I probably switch to Welker

I recently picked him up when an owner cut him out of frustration a week ago. It seems fortuitous for me that Bush is probably out. If he can't do well in this game, I guess I will cut him too.

Starting Ellington and Lacy over him. He should produce a decent stat line today though. In 2013, every game he had at least 19 carries, (4 games) he also scored a TD. Matchup is right and he and Tate should be the focus of the offense.

Starting Ellington and Lacy over him. He should produce a decent stat line today though. In 2013, every game he had at least 19 carries, (4 games) he also scored a TD. Matchup is right and he and Tate should be the focus of the offense.

Then why is he on your bench? Couldn't you at least flex him? By the way, I also own Duke, Lacy, and Bell.

Hopefully, a decent flex play.

Ive seen how Detroit can look when Calvin is not healthy...and it can get pretty ugly.

Hopefully Bell finds some running room today.

Id be very happy with about 80 yards combined and a score.

• Like 1

Then why is he on your bench? Couldn't you at least flex him? By the way, I also own Duke, Lacy, and Bell.

Already had Bradshaw in the flex. :dunno:

Guess I wanna see something from him before I start him. Probably would've started him if Logan Thomas was starting for ARI but that situation has improved, so I'll stick with Duke and hope for a home run despite the worse matchup.

I trust Lacy and Ellington a little more than Bell.

Already had Bradshaw in the flex. :dunno:

Guess I wanna see something from him before I start him. Probably would've started him if Logan Thomas was starting for ARI but that situation has improved, so I'll stick with Duke and hope for a home run despite the worse matchup.

I trust Lacy and Ellington a little more than Bell.

One thing you said that made me chuckle a wee bit- you said you trust Lacy.....

I don't. For 3 weeks he was atrocious. The fourth week he stunk but was saved by a short td run. He only had one good week against a horrible minny front 7 without their qb.

How could you TRUST a guy with that resume (this year)?

One thing you said that made me chuckle a wee bit- you said you trust Lacy.....

I don't. For 3 weeks he was atrocious. The fourth week he stunk but was saved by a short td run. He only had one good week against a horrible minny front 7 without their qb.

How could you TRUST a guy with that resume (this year)?

I trust him a little more than Bell. :dunno:

Bell hasn't been any better and the DET offense < GB offense.

Bell, Lacy, Ellington all about the same to me. Just going with the guys who I feel better starting. Might be the wrong choice....but it's what I'm sticking with.

I trust him a little more than Bell. :dunno:

Bell hasn't been any better and the DET offense < GB offense.

Bell, Lacy, Ellington all about the same to me. Just going with the guys who I feel better starting. Might be the wrong choice....but it's what I'm sticking with.

Makes sense