Sign in to follow this  
futurecub07

Ronnie Hillman

I was under the impression that they were getting smoked and didnt need him in there for added risk.

He should be fine..he played heavy snaps before the 4 th

Anyone concerned that Montee Ball practiced today and will it have a major effect on Hillman's snaps going forward?

Concerned, yes... But Ball got benched in favor of Moreno last season, so I have to think that Denver will bench him again given how well Hillman is playing.

Anyone concerned that Montee Ball practiced today and will it have a major effect on Hillman's snaps going forward?

Not even a little bit.

It's Hillman's job now. I dropped Ball a long time ago.

you have to be concerned. there's no question Hillman is better and the better fit for the offense....but NFL teams do not think like fantasy owners...the trend is to use a committee as much as possible to keep guys fresh and injury-free, to keep defenses guessing, and to create mismatches....Hillman will out touch Ball, but Ball will mix in, and so will Thompson. I think it will look like a Bradshaw/Richardson kinda thing.

Remember, the fantasy world concluded that Ball sucked cause he had a couple bad games against good defenses....but the Denver brass has never been critical. He'll get touches. Temper your Hillman expectations a bit...just a bit.

I have Hillman, and I'm thinking of packaging him and donnell to get gronk. I have Ingram, Robinson, and Bradshaw to cover me at RB. I have d. Thomas, Julio, Gordon, and Benjamin at wr. Standard scoring. I'm just concerned that Hillman will lose additional touches once ball gets back.