Sign in to follow this  
mnvikejohn

Tre Mason - Active

Tre Mason is active tonight for the first time all season. This kid was a stud at Auburn last year. Might be worth a stash. What say you???

Well if Kentucky is on the schedule play him. If he's going up against NFL defense then he can hold down a waiver spot.

Hes an all fftoday hof so of course he should be starting for your team. Id only bench him for christine michael.

What happen to the stud Stacy?

Lot's of scouts considered him the most pro ready RB in the draft... over Sankey, Hyde and Carey. I didn't suggest starting him... I suggested a possible stash candidate. What does it hurt if you grab him before the game and he doesn't do anything? Oh, and please find the apostrophe character on your keyboard.

He looked good on that play.

Lot's of scouts considered him the most pro ready RB in the draft... over Sankey, Hyde and Carey. I didn't suggest starting him... I suggested a possible stash candidate. What does it hurt if you grab him before the game and he doesn't do anything? Oh, and please find the apostrophe character on your keyboard.

Apostrophe is an antiquated character that has no place in the new internet/text/social media form of writing. I never want to go out of my way to find it or use it, everyone knows what is being said. We'd and wed and hell vs he'll are the only cases it's ever needed. Even then it's not.

He is looking extremely good!

So what are we to make of this now? Three headed monster?

It is a situation to avoid. All three backs are going to get carries, but who knows if any will be fantasy relevant.

I think Mason had value in dynasty league, but that is about it.

Cutting Stacy, he's not worth a bye week fill in so not worth anything. At this point mason the only guy worth stashing, he looks like the clear best rb. But then again why has he been inactive? Coaches tend to not be as smart as us honestly. Shonn green? Antone smith? These guys simply don't know how to run their own teams when it comes to rbs in so many cases.

• Like 1

Cutting Stacy, he's not worth a bye week fill in so not worth anything. At this point mason the only guy worth stashing, he looks like the clear best rb. But then again why has he been inactive? Coaches tend to not be as smart as us honestly. Shonn green? Antone smith? These guys simply don't know how to run their own teams when it comes to rbs in so many cases.

in what world, or league, do you live in where a starting RB is not worth a roster spot? how shallow are your benches? how short is your attention span? whats with this board and dropping everyone after crappy games??

who, tanatastic, are you cutting stacey for?

EDIT: i own stacey in no leagues, saw this coming, and still would have him on my bench, picking him up or burning a waiver claim

in what world, or league, do you live in where a starting RB is not worth a roster spot? how shallow are your benches? how short is your attention span? whats with this board and dropping everyone after crappy games??

who, tanatastic, are you cutting stacey for?

EDIT: i own stacey in no leagues, saw this coming, and still would have him on my bench, picking him up or burning a waiver claim

Who can't he find that isn't sharing in a 3 headed rbbc where he is not goal line back or 3rd down back and on top of that the team stinks

Get off your high horse

Well if Kentucky is on the schedule play him. If he's going up against NFL defense then he can hold down a waiver spot.

Hey. The Wildcats are 5-1 baby! It only took 2 years to win an SEC game... but this year they have won 2 already!

Tre Mason would take at least 15 carries to get 100 yds.... thank you.

RB