Sign in to follow this  
krusi123

Colon Crapernick

He is my back-up QB… But starting to think he is droppable for a guy like Orton to warm my bench. I think SF is a mess right now, not sure they will right the ship?

Maybe don't even hold a backup QB? Depends on who your starter is but you could probably pluck an Orton level QB off waivers if the starter got hurt.

I'd see if he has any trade value first

Yes good point, maybe the guy who had Foles would be willing - My league trades are hard to come by…

He has no value to you and Orton is no better than any other ww qb any given week. id pick up depth at w/r.

Agree - I have to use him this week as River's is on Bye, but not expecting much. I am strong at WR, but my RB's are my weak point. Id's feel better about dropping Crapernick if Rivers had a better showing last week.

Orton has been a top ten QB weeks 5-8 (bye last week) course he's facing the number one defense against the pass this week so there is that risk

Dude was a one or two hit wonder. He was new and exciting for one season and then it got old. Just another mediocre QB in the sea of mediocre QBs. He's completely interchangeable with like 80% of the rest of the QBs in the league.