Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Clay, Rudolph, or Fleener

I hate picking TE's. If you don't have Graham, Gronk, or Thomas, its usually a crapshoot.....leaning towards Clay for the consistency, but Fleener is intriguing as Sunday night could be a shootout with NE, and Rudolph could share snaps to begin with.

TE for this week...leave a link and I'll answer yours

thanks

Depends on who is the most healthy

I probably don't trust Rudolph first week back, it is a PPR, but Fleener is tempting considering it is probably going to be shootout with the Patriots and Colts....Clay is probably the safest pick for catches though

sounds like Rudolph got a full practice in today......any other advice on this? Rudolph, Clay, or Fleener......nervous about Clay on Thursday night....this is a PPR league

thanks for any help provided

This is a high risk/reward gamble pick, but I think I'd actually go with Rudolph. Chicago gives up the most fantasy points of any team to TEs. And truthfully, I consider all of your options a bit of a crapshoot. If you go Rudolph, though, you'll need to follow his status pretty closely to ensure he starts.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440544

I'm thinking of grabbing Rudolph and then if he doesn't start I can always go Fleener.....Clay just seems like a risk, Thursday night, and against the Bills D....thoughts?

You are probably scrambling for peanuts but I would pick Clay probably. I see him as the most likely to score a TD.

Play Clay!!! He is probably the 2nd option in the better passing game. He's not coming off injury either. At least not one that keeps him out.

The Bills aren't a great defense. Martellus Bennett and Gronk did just fine against them. They haven't played many good TEs. Clay caught 7 passes against them before just didn't get many yards. He should get some looks.