milehighmagic

Trade Veto Help (will answer back)

I'm commish in my league, and people are going crazy over a trade:

Murray

for

Jeffery

and

Ellington

I don't think it's so crazy. What do you think? The guy giving up Murray needs to win 3 in a row to get into the playoffs, and Murray is on a bye this week. I don't understand these people, they think you should have to trade the world for Murray. Maybe they're just bitter over the guy getting Murray since they all put in offers for him, and the guy took the best one.

Fine with me

That seems like a logical trade to me. Like you said, they're probably just upset because the Murray owner didn't accept any of their trade offers. I would okay it. By the way, I appreciate you posting this here. It's a nice refreshment from reading the typical "should I start X" or "should I trade X for Y" type of questions. Thanks mate.

Would you mind taking a look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440486

It's one of those typical questions lol.

Good trade in my opinion. Can't get any points on a bye week. Its that owners opinion that he will be better off with Jeffrey and Ellington and its easy to make an argument for him. People might disagree, but its not awful. I feel like if I accept the trade I have been offered for Bell people in my league will be in an uproar just like yours, but I need to make the playoffs. Check out my situation

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=440592

Thank you people, because 4 guys(douches) in my league are acting like this trade would blow up our league. The guy trading away Murray currently has a losing record, but can still very much get into the playoffs, and these guys are acting like he should just pack it in.