Sign in to follow this  
TwentyFourSeven

Crowell to start?

ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi reports "it appears" the Browns will start Isaiah Crowell at running back against the Texans.

Gimme a break. This coach is focking bipolar. west is by far the best back. Last week he could have had 150 yards and 3td if he was used correctly. Damn am I glad I started Bryce Brown.

Gimme a break. This coach is focking bipolar. west is by far the best back. Last week he could have had 150 yards and 3td if he was used correctly. Damn am I glad I started Bryce Brown.

Ditto. Glad I am going Wayne over West. Hope Crowell fumbles, again.

Cacaw! Cacaw!

I think this will be a 3 headed attack again. Crow could have had 150 and 3tds last week too. It is a risky situation. Crow could screw this up or run with it.

- as someone starting the Houston defense today, this was the LAST guy I wanted to see get major burn ... kid is so much more electric and explosive than those other two backs ... FOCK

- as someone starting the Houston defense today, this was the LAST guy I wanted to see get major burn ... kid is so much more electric and explosive than those other two backs ... FOCK

have you even watched west?

have you even watched west?

I've watched all three, yes

IMO, Crow is the guy who can bust every touch to the house.

if you see it differently, so be it.

Or he fumbles a or misses a block in pass pro.

Updating a previous item, Terrance West took the first rep with the Browns' starting offense during Sunday's pre-game warmups.

Despite multiple reports the Browns will start Isaiah Crowell against the Texans, the team announced no lineup changes, and still lists Ben Tate atop the depth chart, with West handling first-team reps before the game. This situation is as unpredictable as it gets from a fantasy standpoint. The Browns' coaching staff likely doesn't even know who will get the bulk of the workload.

Yep, Crowell got the start.

Crowell looks really good. So, of course, I expect Ben Tate to carry the load in the second half?!