Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Blue...We Rollin again?

If Foster is out, Blue is a must start. Averaging 4.8 YPC and getting 25 carries a game when starting. Cincy poor against rush overall in fantasy due to TDs

Only Ridley has run for 100 yards on them this year though

the league I have Blue, I am already benching Ellington for CJ Anderson, I dont think I can bench Denard Robinson for Blue....hmmm

Tough choice there. D.R. might have a good night in Indy given the Jonas Gray was able to run through them like mexican food through a goose.

Tough choice there. D.R. might have a good night in Indy given the Jonas Gray was able to run through them like mexican food through a goose.

ok so I set my lineup with Jennings, CJ Anderson and Robinson at WR over Julio, allowing me to decide on Blue/Ellington at Flex

ok so I set my lineup with Jennings, CJ Anderson and Robinson at WR over Julio, allowing me to decide on Blue/Ellington at Flex

I'd go with Blue over Ellington but I'm the same guy who dropped McKinnon for BOOM. ;)

you should re-add Mckinnon

Gone baby, gone.

I'm cutting bait on that situation. I'll keep the BOOM which is a slice of the best offense in the NFL right now.

The Foster owner in my league dropped Blue when Foster returned to practice Wednesday. I just picked up Blue and think I might play him over Ingram. I'm actually playing the Foster owner who dropped him in a must win game for me.

If Blue man starts, what do you see the line for Grimes to be then?

He had plenty of touches last week even with Blue going off for 150+ yards.

Watched the entire game last week as he tore up my beloved brownies. Hes not the fastest dude and took some really bad losses, one i think was almost 8 yards BUT he was very patient and you can tell hes a pretty good study and fit

for that scheme. I cant imagine they give him 36 carries again. But against cleveland they were even running on 3rd and 6's. Of course if they get near the goaline this week, they will do a jet sweep to Watt