Sign in to follow this  
kbty824

ChooCHOO! Here comes the Crowell band wagon train!

Started him today for 2 tasty touchdowns!!! I see him being a solid rb2 moving forward, and especially the goal line guy.

I chose not to ride that shitty train lmao....I'd rather be on the one this week :)

It's not a weekly train. The train makes weekly stops. You just hopped on this week. You're not the engineer of this locomotive.

It's not a weekly train. The train makes weekly stops. You just hopped on this week. You're not the engineer of this locomotive.

Lmao this is the dumbest thing I've read all day, by the way I want a #2 combo meal with cheese. Fast food must be your career with such genius logic.

He wasn't an RB2 3 weeks ago ;)

Do a Crowell name search and you will see I was the conductor of this train in the preseason. "Oh, no he is a UDFA and 3rd on the depth chart" they said. They acted like a player third on the depth chart had ever become a significant fantasy contributor. Just watching the suddenness of his movement I knew that this kid could be special. He looks like a more explosive Alfred Morris in my opinion. That is a perfect fit for this offense.