Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Denard Robinson

He seemed unstoppable and was a great fantasy asset during weeks 8-10, but the last couple of weeks has really dropped off dramatically.

Haven't had a chance to watch the Jags play to see what was going on.....have any of you? Defenses onto him, perhaps? I don't understand why they don't let this cat throw a pass.

Some have very limited options at RB this late in the season, but with playoffs upon us, is anybody gonna roll with him? (Houston, Baltimore, & Tennessee nest three games)

The fact is bortles sucks balls. He is killing any value shoelace has. That being said I could see rolling with him against a putrid titans d.

The fact is bortles sucks balls. He is killing any value shoelace has. That being said I could see rolling with him against a putrid titans d.

It really amazes me when teams try to play rook QBs right away, on a consistent every week basis.

Robinson is hamstrung by the fact that his team falls behind very early most weeks. When he gets critical mass number of carries, he always produces. I don't think you can play him against prolific offenses, but in toilet bowl type games, I would expect him to have good numbers.

Robinson is hamstrung by the fact that his team falls behind very early most weeks. When he gets critical mass number of carries, he always produces. I don't think you can play him against prolific offenses, but in toilet bowl type games, I would expect him to have good numbers.

I think it's also to be expected that he would wear down after the work load they gave him over 4-5 weeks. Though he has looked like a RB (not a converted or hybrid anything), it's still his first time taking the wear and tear.

I think it's also to be expected that he would wear down after the work load they gave him over 4-5 weeks. Though he has looked like a RB (not a converted or hybrid anything), it's still his first time taking the wear and tear.

I've got him on my fantasy team, playing at My Fantasy League, and haven't seen any blurbs of him even being nicked up on my daily player updates.

Is he hurt?

I've got him on my fantasy team, playing at My Fantasy League, and haven't seen any blurbs of him even being nicked up on my daily player updates.

Is he hurt?

Not that I've seen. I think it's just reasonable to expect that a guy who has never in his life assumed full time RB duties...in large part because of his size... would wear down and become less effective over the course of the season. He had 20 career rushes prior to this season, 28 over the first 6 weeks, then has averaged 15+ since (steadily declining after a few big weeks mid-season).

I just see a guy wearing down. 6 weeks into the season and he was still projected to be the change of pace guy.

Is he hurt?

No I don't think he's hurt. All rbs probably got bumps and bruises. JT is right rbs tend to wear down especially ones that aren't used to carrying the load in the nfl.

its not wear. he is productive when he gets the chances but like any rb he is going to need touches to produce.the last 2 weeks he got 14 and 11 carries.Runningbacks are not going to produce on that amount of carries. Instead of wearing down I think he is a victim of gameflow.

cant dedide between him and dhop this week - i feel denard's floor is relatively high (10 caries - 40 yards), but dhop's ceiling is much higher

That explains his dramatic decease in production....trying to play hurt.

Time for Gerhart to save his season!