Sign in to follow this  
72dolfan

Hill or J Bell?

I started J Bell last week with Bush out, but Bush has practiced all week, and appears to be healthy (who really knows with Bush). Facing the Bucs at home seems like a good matchup, but Bell needs his carries to get going.

We've all read the numerous threads on Gio & Hill..... Pittsburgh is not a horrible matchup for either, but I do think they will give Gio a little more work than last week, depending on the game situation.

So which one do you start this week, Bell vs the Bucs and a timeshare with Bush, or Hill vs Pitt with and a time share with Gio?

I say Bell.. I'm in a similar situation with Bell vs Denard (vs HOU).. Denard obviously should have the higher carry count but not sure how productive he will be after sucking last week. I think Bell will have more of a chance to hit the endzone.

Good thing you kids write a book describing who we should select on your roster. We just have to be higher than Japan in football literacy.

tigeru, have you "EVER" provided anything worth a damn on this site? Every post I've read of yours amounts to nothing more than petty and condescending remarks. Fluck off.

• Like 1

I started J Bell last week with Bush out, but Bush has practiced all week, and appears to be healthy (who really knows with Bush). Facing the Bucs at home seems like a good matchup, but Bell needs his carries to get going.

We've all read the numerous threads on Gio & Hill..... Pittsburgh is not a horrible matchup for either, but I do think they will give Gio a little more work than last week, depending on the game situation.

So which one do you start this week, Bell vs the Bucs and a timeshare with Bush, or Hill vs Pitt with and a time share with Gio?

Hill

I say Bell, because Detroit is far likelier to be playing with a lead - even though I'm benching Bell for Gore, and I have Hill on the bench.

Your mom

Laughed so hard milk shot out of my nose, you are one funny guy. Your mom hahahahaha

No wonder you got to 42,000 posts with such insightful thoughtful advice

Thanks for contributing your valuable knowledge