Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Anyone on here ever win some big money on daily's ?

This is my fourth week going and I've tripled my money ($100 to start and now at $300). Not huge money but nice returns.

Some basics I've learned to adhere to:

Play at least half of your rolls on SINGLE entry, 50/50s or double ups. This finances the other tournament entries. I'm doing a bunch of those then some Quintuple ups and some ones with good payoffs if you finish high enough. Again, SINGLE entries are easier to win than going up against some sh!thead entering 40 times into a contest. There are a lot of people who don't know sh!t entering the contest and if you know a bit about FF, then you'll clean up most of the time in 50/50s.

Don't reach for QBs or Defenses. That's a quick way to eliminate yourself.

Try to find the value QB. Last week's of course was Fitzpatrick. For $5,000 salary and the guy threw 6 TDs. Low salary doesn't equate to a good play. A sh!tty QB is a sh!tty QB. Look for the mediocre QB versus horrible defense. IF you don't like any matchups spend the extra money and get one at home in a good matchup.

When picking a defense, go with a good defense AT HOME versus a bad team. Again, low salary doesn't equate to a good play. Last week's St. Louis hosting Oakland was a great one (Capt. Obvious). This week they're at Washington but they're on the road so not a sure bet. Look elsewhere.

To have a chance at the bigger pots, you have to hit some home runs and NONE of your players can tank. At times it seems rigged because some of the winners have ALL the right players. That's because they entered multiple lineups with a few different pieces hoping to find that perfect lineup.

• Like 1

This is my fourth week going and I've tripled my money ($100 to start and now at $300). Not huge money but nice returns.

Some basics I've learned to adhere to:

Play at least half of your rolls on SINGLE entry, 50/50s or double ups. This finances the other tournament entries. I'm doing a bunch of those then some Quintuple ups and some ones with good payoffs if you finish high enough. Again, SINGLE entries are easier to win than going up against some sh!thead entering 40 times into a contest. There are a lot of people who don't know sh!t entering the contest and if you know a bit about FF, then you'll clean up most of the time in 50/50s.

Don't reach for QBs or Defenses. That's a quick way to eliminate yourself.

Try to find the value QB. Last week's of course was Fitzpatrick. For $5,000 salary and the guy threw 6 TDs. Low salary doesn't equate to a good play. A sh!tty QB is a sh!tty QB. Look for the mediocre QB versus horrible defense. IF you don't like any matchups spend the extra money and get one at home in a good matchup.

When picking a defense, go with a good defense AT HOME versus a bad team. Again, low salary doesn't equate to a good play. Last week's St. Louis hosting Oakland was a great one (Capt. Obvious). This week they're at Washington but they're on the road so not a sure bet. Look elsewhere.

To have a chance at the bigger pots, you have to hit some home runs and NONE of your players can tank. At times it seems rigged because some of the winners have ALL the right players. That's because they entered multiple lineups with a few different pieces hoping to find that perfect lineup.

thanks for the info.. Good luck tomorrow
  • Like 1

HORRIBLE CALL to look elsewhere on Rams def although I did play them in a couple lineups.

hawkins and delanie put right in my pooper. I still placed in money BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad:

Just turned $2 lineup on a Mon/Thursday contest into $700,best yet for me.I missed 1st place and $1200 by two tenths of a point thanks to that last catch by Kendall Wright.

• Like 1

Just turned $2 lineup on a Mon/Thursday contest into $700,best yet for me.I missed 1st place and $1200 by two tenths of a point thanks to that last catch by Kendall Wright.

Nice...good job!!

Sadly I'm doing better with basketball, but it's all fun and doesn't cost much (down 25 since September)