Sign in to follow this  
cpetro56

Who to start at QB, Guts

Who should i start Big Ben at ATL or Rodgers at Buffalo is a gutsy move but Ben looks to have the bigger game potential.

The way I would look at this is who would you be more pissed if you missed out on a big game. Rodgers is top 1 or 2 in the game now. Yes, Ben could outscore him but I wouldn't be pissed at missing out on a fluke day. I would be pissed at Rodgers scoring 30 on my bench.

• Like 1

You wouldn't be pissed about him scoring 30 on your bench if Ben scored 33 though. I think Rodgers will get his, but I think Ben is the safer and smarter play. That BUF D pressure is no joke.

Who should i start Big Ben at ATL or Rodgers at Buffalo is a gutsy move but Ben looks to have the bigger game potential.

Ben

About even. I think Falcons come to play knowing how important this is.

I always believe in never benching your Studs and Rodgers is the better q.b. of the two. Green Bay will not be able to run the ball against the Bills and will need to throw. Atlanta is 32 against the pass and Ben should light them up.......but Atlanta can't stop the run either and Bell could have 35 carries for 150 and 2 tds, not needing Ben. Ben could honestly drop 40 against this team and if you are scared you can't outscore your opponent, then start him on the upside possibility. Rodgers is the number 2 scoring qb in fantasy and will put up points. Go with your gut.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=441727

I'd prolly go with Big Ben. The difference in defenses they're going against is quite substantial. And Pitt is in a dome while Rodgers will be playing outside in the unpredictable western New York weather.

The only thing that would worry me about it is if the Stillers get up early and it turns into the Le'Veon Bell show

hi guys, thanks for the advice, i play a tuff team and to win i need pts, here is the team I'm playing against, that is why i'm considering playing Ben

Luck vs Hou

C.J Anderson at S.D

L.Miller at N.E

Calvin

Dez

J.Gordon

A.J Green

Greg Olsen

Car vs Tampa

Prater vs Minn

so you see how tuff this team is, below is my team, so i need to make the right starts

Rodgers at buff or Ben at atl

Fred vs packers

J.Bell vs Minn

D.Thomas at S.D

Maclin vs Dallas

Golden Tate vs Minn

Donnell vs Wash

Herron vs Hou or M.Bryant at Atl

Balt vs Jax or Det vs minn

gustowski

The way I would look at this is who would you be more pissed if you missed out on a big game. Rodgers is top 1 or 2 in the game now. Yes, Ben could outscore him but I wouldn't be pissed at missing out on a fluke day. I would be pissed at Rodgers scoring 30 on my bench.

This dude makes an excellent point.

You could play Ben based on my fantasy tool, but Rodgers is his equal. If this was my team, then I would leave it up to my #1 or #2 pick to take me to fantasy stardom. But, if you must know Ben is definitely usable in this scenario. He's getting a 20 point projection (Roders = 22), playing in better weather conditions, and facing a defense allowing 16+ to opposing QBs. My advice though is start Rodgers. He's proven historically (23 ppg avg) that he's a stellar QB regardless of the weather conditions. Best of luck this week and hope this helps.