Sign in to follow this  
Flyfreak

week 17 scratch and sniff

this is my favorite week of ff...i'm rolling for all the marbles and need some serious advice from all my hardcore ff buddies...here's my lineup:

luck

d.murray

charles

megatron

abrown

j.thomas/gates

evans

lions

vinatieri

bench

edelman

ty

l.miller

randle

gordon

eagles

my question is: week 17 is a wire week for me every year and i love it, i enjoy trying to figure out who will and will not play this week...which of these players would you drop and which would you play?

this is my favorite week of ff...i'm rolling for all the marbles and need some serious advice from all my hardcore ff buddies...here's my lineup:

luck

d.murray

charles

megatron

abrown

j.thomas/gates

evans

lions

vinatieri

bench

edelman

ty

l.miller

randle

gordon

eagles

my question is: week 17 is a wire week for me every year and i love it, i enjoy trying to figure out who will and will not play this week...which of these players would you drop and which would you play?

Sadly, it looks like you'll need to find a new QB.

luck

d.murray

charles

megatron

abrown

j.thomas/gates

evans

lions

vinatieri

bench

edelman

ty

l.miller

randle

gordon

eagles

Oh it' sounds so warm and fuzzy

luck

d.murray

charles

megatron

abrown

j.thomas/gates

evans

lions

vinatieri

bench

edelman

ty

l.miller

randle

gordon

eagles

Play all the guys who are playing meaningful games of course, like Megatron, a brown, gates.

Randle is a good play as well.

I don't like Luck and Murray. I don't like either of your defenses.

The other guys are iffy or injured.

Sadly, it looks like you'll need to find a new QB.

yes, i can snag ryan or rivers...who else do you think will sit week 17...i think i'm good with gates, charles, megatron and brown

Play all the guys who are playing meaningful games of course, like Megatron, a brown, gates.

Randle is a good play as well.

I don't like Luck and Murray. I don't like either of your defenses.

The other guys are iffy or injured.

what about niners d at home against cards?

rb options: a.morris, assman, a.williams, b.oliver, jstew

Grab a D/ST still in the playoff race, and - barring that - a talented one (so SF isn't a horrible choice at all against a weak ARI O).

Jstew for sure. He came up big for me yesterday. Arizona offense is pitiful so yes, 49ers d, while not great, should be good enough for a few turnovers. Who is assman? Andre Williams will get goal line carries so if nothing else, that should get you points, but I think Gmen will have to pass to win. Morris against Cowboys is not sexy but should be adequate.

Grab a D/ST still in the playoff race, and - barring that - a talented one (so SF isn't a horrible choice at all against a weak ARI O).

not sure i want cinny/pitt, or pack/lions d

what about chargers @ kc?

Jstew for sure. He came up big for me yesterday. Arizona offense is pitiful so yes, 49ers d, while not great, should be good enough for a few turnovers. Who is assman? Andre Williams will get goal line carries so if nothing else, that should get you points, but I think Gmen will have to pass to win. Morris against Cowboys is not sexy but should be adequate.

thanks man, assman is vikes rb

not sure i want cinny/pitt, or pack/lions d

what about chargers @ kc?

GB @ home against DET isn't a bad play at all. Detroit hasn't been putting up that many points, and Stafford could throw a pick 6 in that game.

I think I like that about the same as SF v ARI.

yes, i can snag ryan or rivers...who else do you think will sit week 17...i think i'm good with gates, charles, megatron and brown

Ryan over Rivers, that KC pass D is tough and the Panthers not so much.

Sounds like a big-time league.

it's 6 team work league, $2,000 pot

it's my favorite ff league, the year long sh*t talk and bragging rights is priceless

i'm down 80pts going into week 17

Week 17 is also my championship week. I feel like I can make a streaming change at D/ST/TE this week.

Anyone think any of these D/ST's are "the" play this week?

Cowboys

Bengals

Steelers

I currently have the Cardinals and Panthers. Plugged in the Panthers this past week as I figured the Seahawks would destroy the Cardinals, but @ Atlanta I'm not really a fan.

Ertz was a plug & play option in a favourable matchup against the Skins as well. No TE not named Gronk is really all that reliable.

Week 17 is also my championship week. I feel like I can make a streaming change at D/ST/TE this week.

Cowboys

Bengals

Steelers

I currently have the Cardinals and Panthers. Plugged in the Panthers this past week as I figured the Seahawks would destroy the Cardinals, but @ Atlanta I'm not really a fan.

Ertz was a plug & play option in a favourable matchup against the Skins as well. No TE not named Gronk is really all that reliable.

maybe the cards would be a good play vs. niners

Cowboys

Bengals

Steelers

maybe the cards would be a good play vs. niners

I just don't know if the Cardinals will really have the ball much, and that could lead to a lot of points scored against.