Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

It's that time of year! The 2015 offseason arrest thread

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many arrests?

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested again, according to reports. He was booked into Santa Clara County jail on $26,000 bail Thursday evening. The Santa Clara Police Department announced Friday morning that Smith was arrested on DUI, vandalism and hit and run charges. A press release is expected later.

Smith has had several run-ins with law in the past. In 2013, he turned himself in to authorities on felony gun charges stemming from a house party gone wrong. When he turned himself in, he was on a voluntary leave of absence from the team for following a DUI arrest. In 2014, he was arrested after making a false bomb threat at LAX airport.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/8/7/9115947/aldon-smith-arrest-49ers

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested again, according to reports. He was booked into Santa Clara County jail on $26,000 bail Thursday evening. The Santa Clara Police Department announced Friday morning that Smith was arrested on DUI, vandalism and hit and run charges. A press release is expected later.

Smith has had several run-ins with law in the past. In 2013, he turned himself in to authorities on felony gun charges stemming from a house party gone wrong. When he turned himself in, he was on a voluntary leave of absence from the team for following a DUI arrest. In 2014, he was arrested after making a false bomb threat at LAX airport.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/8/7/9115947/aldon-smith-arrest-49ers

I hope the Niners' water boy knows how to tackle.

I wonder what a declining defense will do for torrey smith this year.

What an absolute moron Aldon is. This has got to be one of the worst offseasons for freak team leavings iv ever seen.

Funny was having a beer with a buddy yesterday for National IPA Day. He's a huge 49er fan and was trying to sell me they are the team to beat in the NFC West.

Of course I laughed at him and being a Cardinals fan and listed off all the reason's he was delusional. Not just the bad luck of the Niners offseason, or the new coaching staff....but there's still a team called the Seahawks that's pretty good.

Now this today......Poor delusional Niner fan.