Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

Paper: Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets.

Voters overwhelmingly disapprove of Congress's partisan speech stunt, another self-inflicted wound or the GOP:

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/02/voters-overwhelmingly-boehner-invited-netanyahu-telling-obama.html

Wasn't done with voters in mind. It was for DONORS. Specifically wealthy Jewish donors. Wealthy donors are more important than voters, didn't you get the news?

I bet Sheldon Adelson approved, and he more than makes up for half the donors. Did you hear of a thing called the Citizens United Decision?

nice site :lol:

also fake outrage

My outrage is real on this one. The congressional republicans have no shame, nor respect for the office of the presidency :thumbsdown:

My outrage is real on this one. The congressional republicans have no shame, nor respect for the office of the presidency :thumbsdown:

neither does Obama :thumbsup:

Netanahyu was in front of congress in 2002 assuring us that Saddam had developed nuclear weapons. We foolishly listened to him and now look at us.

you know, we gave those planes to Israel. So I think we should be able to shoot them down anytime we want to. Especially because God knows they didn't pay retail for those planes.