Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

10 Reasons to support Jeb Bush in the Republican Field

GF bumped my Jon Huntsman thread from four years ago (to point out that he was pimping Bernie Sanders even back then). He did me a service though to make my point. You can see I was quite enthused for Huntsman four years ago as well as Johnson, Paul, and Gingrich any of whom would have gotten my vote over Obummer. I would have been happy to replace Obummer. The list was four long and there was no mistake leaving Mitt off of it. I was already fed up with him from the previous time; I was neither impressed nor tempted by him and so was never in play for his vote.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=384320

I gotcha man, I was confused. :bench:

See, you did not answer the question concerning ansatement YOU made. I'll ask again: what was more important to you than fiscal and foreign policy in the last few elections?

Where did I claim anything was.

And what did you not understand about fock off, seriously?

Nothing. An honest mistake. I don't think Trump is down with Nazis.

Nothing sure...just stupid and whichever staffer did it probably got the ax.

It seems even after it being explained to you...you still don't understand the context and what people are saying.

Not shocking, considering the audience.

So, the historical defeats Obama has taken in the mid-term elections has unequivocally proven that the demise of the Republican party has been greatly over-exaggerated?

Cool, Thanks for the confirmation.

:thumbsup:

Where did I claim anything was.

And what did you not understand about fock off, seriously?

"Though I care more about the fiscal issues in this one........and foreign policy"

That's you. You said that. Cant handle facts. Such a woman

So, the historical defeats Obama has taken in the mid-term elections has unequivocally proven that the demise of the Republican party has been greatly over-exaggerated?

Cool, Thanks for the confirmation.

:thumbsup:

And you keep coming back to show you don't get it

"Though I care more about the fiscal issues in this one........and foreign policy"

That's you. You said that.

Context... More than social issues... Not talking about more than I cared about those things in previous elections

Seriously... You are clueless

Context... More than social issues... Not talking about more than I cared about those things in previous elections

Um, no. Nice try.

So you cared more about social issues than an economy headed for a depression and U.S. Fighting two wars? Glad to see you have changed priorities this time. Dummy.

And you keep coming back to show you don't get it

Thanks buddy, the Geek Club's very own version of low hanging fruit, means a lot coming from you.

My point was proven by the way, so Thanks again.

So you cared more about social issues than an economy headed for a depression and U.S. Fighting two wars? Glad to see you have changed priorities this time. Dummy.

You're trying too hard... And failing bad.

Thanks buddy, the Geek Club's very own version of low hanging fruit, means a lot coming from you.

My point was proven by the way, so Thanks again.

Pot, gay marriage...number of other issues and someone as awful as Hillary is likely to be in the oval.

The GOP blows and the point people were making was about national issues and the general election.

Your point was foolish.

And now with hawker gone, you have proven yourself to be the lowest hanging fruit time and time again.

Right. I'm manipulating your words.

You are just not smart enough time understand what was being talked about.

You are just not smart enough time understand what was being talked about.

Ok. You didn't mean what you wrote. I can live with that. Good for you admitting it though.

Coming from the guy who calls me slow buff...you shouldn't be commenting on originality.

Coming from the guy who calls me slow buff...you shouldn't be commenting on originality.

I never saw anyone call you that before. I haven't been here ten years.

Whatever you say chief...now...better get back to following frank around...he may miss his shadow