WR1: Julio Jones WR1: Jordy Nelson

WR2: Andre Johnson WR2: Jordan Matthews

Flex: Frank Gore Flex: Jonathan Stewart

TE: Delanie Walker TE: Delanie Walker

Team 2

Bell > Lynch

Jordy and Julio are close, but Mathews beats Andre

I think JStew has a great year...and is very close to Gore

Team A . Rb are even I like Nelson for tds over Jones but I do think Jones closes the gap on tds this season and I like A Johnson over Matthews and Gore a lot more over Stewart .

I'd go team 2. I like Bell and Matthews more. Gore/Stewart is closer to a push with a slight edge to Gore in my mind.

I'm surprised that people think Gore is close to Stewart. It seems like the consensus is that Gore is a much better pick than stewart.

I like team 2 also, but for other reasons.

I actually like Lynch/Jones more then Bell/Nelson by a little bit, but what puts me over to team 2 side is I don't like having Gore & Johnson on the same team. If team A had Stewart then I would go on that side actually.

I have Stewart better then Gore myself. I like Johnson, but Matthews has way more potential.

Team 2 has more upside overall. Team 1 has a really old feel other then Jones.

Does anybody smell Gore like Emmitt Smith in Arizona?

I think Gore is on a much better team than Emmit was with Arizona and he can get to a super bowl . I think he is due for a very good season he can catch and will be a good pick up in PPR and with this offense he should get a lot of goalline shots also .

I think Gore is on a much better team than Emmit was with Arizona and he can get to a super bowl . I think he is due for a very good season he can catch and will be a good pick up in PPR and with this offense he should get a lot of goalline shots also .

I agree with you about situation being better, just think San Fran knew to get rid of him. Wonder how things will change if Indy was to give a running back the projected stats on Gore this year - 204 attempts at rushing, would it be bad Luck or good Luck?

This