Tannehill

Knife Davis

Bradford

Broncos

Crosby

Wheaton

Chiefs

Folk

Can you list the round that you picked the players in ?

No rounds, no positions tied to players, can't be bothered, sorry man.

does this league start 2 DSTs and 2 kickers? because i'm pretty sure you have 2 DSTs and 2 kickers on this team. i rate this team a 0 just based on principle.

you were doing fine the first 11 rounds then you had to leave, right? RIGHT?

Solid team. You will compete for a playoff spot for sure. I agree drop the extra D and Kicker and hit the waiver wire for some long shots. If they hit, great. If not, cut them when you need a bye week D/K fill in.

I took guys like David Cobb, Brian Quick, and Eddie Royal late in my 10 teamer. Guys like that are more valuable to have on your roster than an extra D/K. If they get their chance and go off, you will have to fight for them on the waiver wire.

Our league requires you carry 2 def and 2 k's Might be a thought to eliminate that next year but we've been doing it this way since 1995

Good depth. QB situation is a risky but could pay off well. I think you will have a winning season if you stay healthy. Outside shot at a championship if one or both of your QBs plays very well.

since it is the league that requires 2DST/2K, it is the league that i rate 0/10 based on principle.

within that league, though, i really like your squad. problem is every team should look really good on paper in 10 team leagues. You've set yourself up nicely and i agree with polecatt, dark horse contender.

10 them 1 point ppr.

Charles

CJ Anderson

Beckham

Cooks

Gore

Marshall

J. Matthews

Fitz

Tannehill

Knife Davis

Bradford

Broncos

Crosby

Wheaton

Chiefs

Folk

how many teams are in this league?

Charles and CJ anderson are both top 10.

Many consider Beckham to be too. (I dont, but many do)

I'm guessing this must be an 8 teamer. You did good on the top end, that's for sure. and Yeah, the 2 D and 2 kickers rule kinda weirds me out.

does this league start 2 DSTs and 2 kickers? because i'm pretty sure you have 2 DSTs and 2 kickers on this team. i rate this team a 0 just based on principle.

you were doing fine the first 11 rounds then you had to leave, right? RIGHT?

This dude is a stupid rookie. 2 Ds means nothing but strong Ds all year

Apollo, my friend, I may be new to this forum but I've been playing FF for many many years. If you draft 2 DSTs you are wasting a roster spot. The amount of turnover at DST every year guarantees you can find better options on the WW after only a couple weeks. Sure, later in the season it doesn't hurt to pick up another strong option for the stretch run, but drafting 2 Ds is redundant and unnecessary. I'd rather use those last spots on lotto tickets.

We've always done it this way since 1995. I guess it is a bit archaic. But my fellow owners (there are 10 of us) are bunch of current and ex coast guard guys who were stationed together. Many of them fear change. Guess I might have to try and reduce the requirement of 2 dst and 2 k and free up a couple more roster spots. Things t think about.

I'm happy with the squad. QB's are a bit questionable but upside is huge. Didn't draft them til the 9th round so I tried to load up on wr

Thanks for the comment

Forget lucky, you play with people who obviously have no clue what they are doing. Either Charles or Anderson lasted way too long for you depending on your draft position. Same with Beckham and Cooks. Matthews was highway robbery and should have gone before your 5th and 6th round picks in a real league.

Yes I agree with what you said. Everyone started grabbing QB's. So I just kept grabbing value. Obviously some of them have more upside than being a sure thing. But I'm pretty pleased

10 team league. I picked 3rd overall took Charles. We don't require a te. Abandoned that several years ago when there weren't that many good ones. Guess we should revisit