Sign in to follow this  
Bgards79

Drafting tonight and still undecided PLEASE HELP!

Alright guys I am drafting tonight out of the 6 Spot in a 10 team highly competitive PPR League. We get 6 pts for all TD's. Now I am definitely targeting Antonio Brown but am starting to feel he isn't going to make it to me being PPR (full point). If Brown goes in the top 5, I am thinking it would be Lynch to be the RB to fall to me. I am not all that hype on Lynch in a PPR league though so I am seriously considering taking Andrew Luck if I can't get AB seeing how we get 6 pts for all TD's.

Thoughts? I never take a QB that early but I am having a hard time putting any other RB or WR in that 6 spot.

If no Antonio Brown at 6 what would you do?

Luck

Lynch

Forte

Dez

CJ Anderson

Thanks in advance

Such a tough call. If you take Luck you will be chasing WR and RB the rest of your draft and most likely not love the look of your team. Also your leaguemates may laugh and say you had a bad draft, thats what tends to happen when guys take Early QB. Guys cant wrap their heads around the huge value Luck brings when its 6pnt td so all they see is a guy without a stud RB. Id probably still lean towards Lynch or maybe even Dez. I wouldnt consider CJ or Forte. Luck, Lynch and Dez are all in play and great choices. I recently took Lacy in a 10tm and was astounded at how much RB value there was still to be had later tho.

Alright guys I am drafting tonight out of the 6 Spot in a 10 team highly competitive PPR League. We get 6 pts for all TD's. Now I am definitely targeting Antonio Brown but am starting to feel he isn't going to make it to me being PPR (full point). If Brown goes in the top 5, I am thinking it would be Lynch to be the RB to fall to me. I am not all that hype on Lynch in a PPR league though so I am seriously considering taking Andrew Luck if I can't get AB seeing how we get 6 pts for all TD's.

Thoughts? I never take a QB that early but I am having a hard time putting any other RB or WR in that 6 spot.

If no Antonio Brown at 6 what would you do?

Luck

Lynch

Forte

Dez

CJ Anderson

Thanks in advance

Ten teams 6 pt passing tds it would be hard to pass on Luck . But I just can't pull the trigger on a qb on the first round always feels like the draft is not coming to me , more like I am chasing it .

I took Lynch at #4. Look at his playoff schedule! H vs. CLE in Wk 15, and H vs. St. Louis in Wk 16. BTW, I got Brees in the 4th Rd; playoff schedule: @ TB, H vs. DET and H, vs. JAC! :-)

Ten teams 6 pt passing tds it would be hard to pass on Luck . But I just can't pull the trigger on a qb on the first round always feels like the draft is not coming to me , more like I am chasing it .

With that being said, who do you think you would target?

Now after viewing approx. 20 Mocks on FFCalculator, they have me seriously considering Julio Jones if none of the top 4 backs fall.

I feel you I have Rodgers ranked higher with a 6th you wait think 8 slots maybe get Luck there or Manning/Brees in the 4th and with Brady back you can get him in the 7th? At worst you get another top WR + RB... Brees later.

Outside of the marvelous 4 RB lol... not Lynch. I get Aaron Rodgers like your plan though. Forte feel would be better in 1pt ppr. I don't like any WRs except these 3 guys Dez, DT, Calvin not in that order. If those marvelous 4RB + Brown + Aaron ain't there I grab one of those WRs. DT healthiest and other two high/risk reward.

I had Julio on my team as a rookie he been hurt every yr so gambling on him is risky... if healthy yes he can do it but that is a big if. That solves it named 8 guys good luck.

The worst thing you could do in a PPR draft is take Luck in the first round, especially 6th overall in 10 teams. Even with TDs at 6 points, there will only be 10 QBs as starters. Don't draft a QB until round 7-8.