Sign in to follow this  
multimoussa

Mike Evans

For a couple of weeks now, I have thought he might be more injured than has been reported and might miss at least a week, so I grabbed VJax in my final draft.

I had Evans last season and of course he was fantastic but he now seems to be one of those guys you always have to check for hamstring health.

He's riding the pine this week... i might regret it, but rolling with eddie royal until he looks good

He's riding the pine this week... i might regret it, but rolling with eddie royal until he looks good

Holding Rueben Randle as a late game guy to make the switch Sunday if I need to.

Becareful of Royal he is listed on the injury report .

Didn't Evans say that if the 3rd preseason game were the regular season he'd play? I still have hope that they're just giving him as much rest as possible for week 1. Then again maybe there was a setback or underestimation of the severity of the injury. Ugh. If I wanted to deal with this so soon I would have just drafted Foster...

After Mike Evans (hamstring, questionable) returned to Friday's practice, Bucs coach Lovie Smith observed Evans "looked good" running during the session.

Evans himself said he anticipated "no trouble" with his conditioning despite missing the back half of training camp. Although Friday's practice was described as a mere walkthrough, Lovie said Evans "was able to do some things," referring to football activities, and it's a good sign he was able to run, apparently at full speed. The article linked below indicates Evans is a good bet to start against the Titans

In a few of my leagues I drafted V Jackson and got him very late and the more I see Evans with a hammy problem the better it's looking for Jackson to be a decent bye week play . It's going to be a long season for Evans buyers and I know some one you had him listed in your top ten ouch .

In a few of my leagues I drafted V Jackson and got him very late and the more I see Evans with a hammy problem the better it's looking for Jackson to be a decent bye week play . It's going to be a long season for Evans buyers and I know some one you had him listed in your top ten ouch .

Especially if this hammy lingers... I actually didn't even want evans this year... but he fell all the way to the 5th with the news of his hammy coming out... slightly less risk in the 5th round, but i wouldn't mind going back and shoring up my RBs instead of evans

We Evans owners are gonna have to see a bit more than a questionable designation for week 1 before it's a long season:)

As for playing Royal, huge Chicago fan here. 1) He's been hurt and not practicing until Monday and has been limited all week. 2) For the past few years Chicago's biggest embarrassments have come against the Packers. We just have played horribly against them lately. 3) New coach, new OC, new offense, new defense, new roster. Hardly confidence-inspiring. 4) He's Eddie Royal.