Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Skins Homers - Ryan Grant?

Any Skins homers have any insight on this guy? He is apparently getting the nod opposite Garçon while Djax is out. Is he good? Chemistry with Cousins from their second team days? I'm in a deep league and thin at WR and thinking about making a quick add and playing him over Nate Washington.

Not a skins homer, but I saw him in preseason and liked him. Seemed to always be open. Ran more underneath stuff though when I saw him.

Got a bunch of praise in camp too. For whatever that's worth. Wouldn't start him, but I did pick him up in 1 league. Actually drafted him in another with my last pick. Both 14 team and pretty deep. Might be worth a flyer if you have some dead weight on your team just in case he pulls a good game out of his ass and he becomes a hot waiver add. Otherwise, the qb situation is such a mess in Washington, I take a wait and see approach. He's not on anyone's radar, so it would probably take a lot to wake people up on this sleeper.

He's got amazing hands. Other than that he's average.

But hey, world class hands is nice to have.

World class hands = job in the nfl

Pretty much. I remember his pre season LAST year and he caught everything. Just reels them in no matter how bad the throw is.

Pretty much. I remember his pre season LAST year and he caught everything. Just reels them in no matter how bad the throw is.

World class hands = job in the nfl

Danny Woodhead

great hands and rout running

avg speed

lack of height

= not FFball relevant

i wouldnt play him.. Garcon is the only WR on that team i'd start in a ppr league until Djax comes back