Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

You know it's a crazy week when...

Raiders Win!

They get their first win two weeks into the season against a Baltimore team which played tough in Denver last week. Carr 30-46 for 351 and three TD's. Murray 15 for 65 yards and a score. Cooper and Crabtree both over 100 yds with TDs.

It may be the only week this season the Raiders are fantasy relevant, but I can bask while they are!

Black Hole going crazy today.

One of the worst fantasy weeks I've had in recollection. Across the board.

Congrats to your Raiders though. They have some talent that is starting to show through.

Yeah, at least my opponent in my keeper league benched Cooper and Murray against me after last week :)

Lol... Coop and Murray both on my bench this week. Raider fans must have had Jo-Bu in the Black Hole today.

Lol... Coop and Murray both on my bench this week. Raider fans must have had Jo-Bu in the Black Hole today.

Started coop and murrs in a league!!

Raiders Win!

They get their first win two weeks into the season against a Baltimore team which played tough in Denver last week. Carr 30-46 for 351 and three TD's. Murray 15 for 65 yards and a score. Cooper and Crabtree both over 100 yds with TDs.

It may be the only week this season the Raiders are fantasy relevant, but I can bask while they are!

Black Hole going crazy today.

Congrats on the win , just win baby .