Sign in to follow this  
gimethedamnball

J Hill, Woodhead, K Williams....who sits

1/2 point PPR, 12 team league:

Woodhead - home versus Cleveland - San Diego down 2 linemen

J Hill - home versus KC

K Wiiliams - home versus NY Giants

leaning towards benching J Hill but all the "gurus" are saying this is Hill's week, What say you....

It is not crazy... to bench Hill.

I think it's better to start KWill and Hill... Woodhead was in passing game still didn't get that many pts. You might have a read on cincy RB situation... if you think this whole no goal line carries under 15 carries is a shift in power to Bernard I bench him. But if you think Hill gets 15+ carries I stay the course it is a tough matchup though but as long as his goal line value and ff are low I stand with Hill.

Last week his ff put him in the dog house not sure how bad he is with that Bill of NE is horrible with it so not sure how Cincy is with this.

I love K. Williams vs. the Giants this week. He has scored three weeks in a row, think it will be four and Bills up most of the game and will pound the rock once ahead. Thanks for answering mine btw! Stu82!

Good luck!

I think Karlos Williams is a borderline must-play this week. Wil no Shady, he's going to get the lion's share of the carries and Rex's general strategy this season is to jump out to a quick lead and then pound the rock for 3 quarters. Going by yards allows the Giants actually have a really good run defense but looking at fantasy numbers they've allowed 25, 24, and 19 points in their first 3 games (in my league which is also a 1/2 PPR league).

For your second - I'm with the gurus on this one, stick with Hill.

Woodhead is a hard one to predict. The 1/2 Pt PPR makes him tempting but I think I sit Woodhead...it's just uncertain what kind of usage he will get and I think Hill gets back on track this week.