Sign in to follow this  
blake12

which long shot ppr rb would u roll with this week?

darren mcfadden - dunbar is done for the year so he is expected to take over his role and they are facing the pats.. so they should have 2 throw a lot..

chris thompson - facing the falcons.. should also have 2 throw a lot

theo riddick - averaging 5 catches per so far this season

shane vereen - hasn't caught a pass in 2 weeks...

appreciate some input..

Between Riddick and McFadden for me. Most people will say McFadden probably, but I think it depends on your situation - if you want what will probably be a solid, 10 points in ppr, I'd go Riddick. He has been very underrated this year. If you want the upside, go McFadden.

darren mcfadden - dunbar is done for the year so he is expected to take over his role and they are facing the pats.. so they should have 2 throw a lot..

appreciate some input..

I'm actually debating picking up Thompson and starting him with a few guys on byes, but didn't even think about Riddick (who's also available). I wouldn't consider DMC personally.

thanks for the input.. as of now i am rolling with DMC... my reason is simple.. dunbar was on pace to chatter the all time catches for an rb this season before he went down.. and now it is assumed that DMC is going to be taking over that roll because he is superior in pass pro to the other backs.. add to the fact that the pass are prob going to drop 35 plus again and weeden checks down to his backs a lot this could be a big day for DMC.. this all backfires on me though if they dont use DMC as their pass down back.... in order for riddick to really flourish for me he lions are going to have to be trailing for the most part... the game could def be closer than people think... i have flipped flopped on these options all week.. as of now like i said i am rolling with DMC just purely based off production dunbar was getting...

appreciate some more input..

thanks for the input.. as of now i am rolling with DMC... my reason is simple.. dunbar was on pace to chatter the all time catches for an rb this season before he went down.. and now it is assumed that DMC is going to be taking over that roll because he is superior in pass pro to the other backs.. add to the fact that the pass are prob going to drop 35 plus again and weeden checks down to his backs a lot this could be a big day for DMC.. this all backfires on me though if they dont use DMC as their pass down back.... in order for riddick to really flourish for me he lions are going to have to be trailing for the most part... the game could def be closer than people think... i have flipped flopped on these options all week.. as of now like i said i am rolling with DMC just purely based off production dunbar was getting...

appreciate some more input..

You may be right, but those targets could go to Beasley or Randle as well.

thompson is also game flow dependent ... so i really dont know... if the skins keep the game close than i am screwed there as well... it really sucks having these options as an rb2 option for the week... ughhh

darren mcfadden -

chris thompson -

theo riddick -

shane vereen -

I am in a 12 teamer (PPR) and not a single 1 of these guys is available.

I'm starting Sims

I am in a 12 teamer (PPR) and not a single 1 of these guys is available.

I'm starting Sims

going from a 10 - 12 teamer is a huge difference ...who would u start out of that group??... and sims is also available..

I have Vereen in my 10-team Dynasty, and I'm considering dropping him for Helu (I have L. Murray).

I've always had high hopes for Vereen, but his checkered injury history and low usage so far this year has cooled me on him.

As for the original question, I'd probably roll with Riddick and hope for the best.

going from a 10 - 12 teamer is a huge difference ...who would u start out of that group??... and sims is also available..

mcfadden should be good for a game or 2 with an increased workload and then get hurt.

the real question is.. when do we see the training camp legend Christine Michael

shane vereen - hasn't caught a pass in 2 weeks...

appreciate some input..

If there is a game that McFadden should shine in this is the one , and if he doesn't do much in this game he is done .