Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Anyone considering playing both Forsett/Allen or Lynch/Rawls

Anyone considering playing both Forsett/Allen or Lynch/Rawls?

I could see Forsett or Lynch getting reduced carries to go easy on injuries.

Any chance of dual touchdowns? I could see this happening more in the Forsett/Allen case.

I think Lynch will be rolling this week leaving Rawls with zero or very little.

I think Lynch will be rolling this week leaving Rawls with zero or very little.

Carrol has said Rawls will continue to get touches with Lynch fully healthy... We're not talking RBBC here, but pretty much no chance of zero carries. That said, I just cut Rawls, definitely wouldn't start him

• Like 1

I wouldn't do this. You severely cap your teams output upside.

Well my other choices for flex are Doug Martin or Dez Bryant. So all upside with Rawls.

I would go with Rawls .

Well my other choices for flex are Doug Martin or Dez Bryant. So all upside with Rawls.

Rawls is downside as a backup, not upside. Flex there's always an upside wr off the wire with a great matchup. Better than a backup RB who may only see a handful of touches. Check some wr sleeper lists floating around and there will be guys available.

• Like 1

Rawls as upside based on the team he playes on the Hawks like to run the ball and have you seen Lynch play this season , neither have I .

Rawls is downside as a backup, not upside. Flex there's always an upside wr off the wire with a great matchup. Better than a backup RB who may only see a handful of touches. Check some wr sleeper lists floating around and there will be guys available.

So you are saying drop Doug Martin or Dez Bryant for some sleeper (someone who has done little so far) in order to go for the highest upside for a one-week flex play? That is ridiculous.

• Like 1