Sign in to follow this  
JackARoot

PPR - Duke Johnson or Melvin Gordon?

Week 9 - tonight Duke @ Cincy or Monday night Gordon home v. Chicago.

Agreed, but welcome to the RB poo I look at each week. My WR's are pretty good though Beckham, Hopkins (Decker this week), Edelman. Anyone have an opinion for flex RB?

Thanks guys, that's the way I'm leaning too.

If it was McCown starting, I'd say Duke would be a no-brainer in a PPR league. I think I read today that Manziel hasn't thrown to Duke once in over 50 pass attempts. Johnny loves to throw the bomb instead of the check-down.

I'm sitting here trying to determine my RB2 from:

Gore vs the Denver D
Duke who apparently slept with captain bomber's girlfriend and won't get a pass thrown his way or
Antonio who apparently just falls forward for 2.5 yards and a cloud of dust every time he touches the ball.

If it was McCown starting, I'd say Duke would be a no-brainer in a PPR league. I think I read today that Manziel hasn't thrown to Duke once in over 50 pass attempts. Johnny loves to throw the bomb instead of the check-down.

Gore vs the Denver D

Duke who apparently slept with captain bomber's girlfriend and won't get a pass thrown his way or

Antonio who apparently just falls forward for 2.5 yards and a cloud of dust every time he touches the ball.

Agree T Benjamin will benefit .

Gore vs the Denver D

Gahhh why did he have with Johnny Football's girlfriend? Now I'm still on the fence...

Gahhh why did he have with Johnny Football's girlfriend? Now I'm still on the fence...

I think he was being sarcastic.

Your sarcasm detector must have a short in the circuit.

You both were being sarcastic :). Could you blame Duke if he did sleep with Johnny's girlfriend. Duke may not do anything tonight, but I hope you know Gordon has been as bad as it gets with as many touches he has gotten.

I think I'm gonna role with the Duke and hope Johnny forgives him

Hopefully Johnny will. He better because Duke is one of the few weapons he has. Just for the record I have both but luckily I don't have to start one this week. Best of luck JackARoot.