Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Stewart for West?

Team owner of West offered me west for Stewart, they have no startable RB2 and they are 3-5 and must win. So do you like West or Stewart more?

WHIR leave link.

I happen to like West a lot. I do believe as the season goes on he's going to become a regular 80 yard guy and maybe a touchdown again. I would say yes to this.

Thanks for mine! As a West owner I am partially baised towards him. I think he is really starting to take off although he runs into a buzzsaw in the Denver defense after his bye week. Still though there's nothing wrong with keeping Stewart. True Cam likes to run it in himself but you can't argue with the fact Stewart is getting almost 25 carries a game and getting it done stat wise the last 3 weeks. Both have pretty good matchups playoff time but I think West will have the fresher legs and has more games at home if that means anything.

Thanks for mine. .5 ppr means West for me. I think he is gameflow-proof, which is nice, and they're really trying to turn him into Charles. But it is close - JStew always shows up in the fantasy playoffs...

• Like 1

They canceled their verbal agreement... I guess they are going to drop Abdullah or blue for McCluster, or not start a RB 2