Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The NFC Least

Can someone sum up? The sound of Stephen A Smiff's voice makes me want to shoot myself in the face, but I am curious as to what he had to say.

Basically he is wondering why everyone is talking so good about Coughlin and saying how great he was. Smith is saying Coughlin isn't that good of a coach, missed playoffs (and forgive me if I'm wrong I'm going off of memory) 6/7 times out of his 12 years coaching there, and said that only people in New York should be the ones upset and talking about Coughlin like that. Not all of America.

Basically he is wondering why everyone is talking so good about Coughlin and saying how great he was. Smith is saying Coughlin isn't that good of a coach, missed playoffs (and forgive me if I'm wrong I'm going off of memory) 6/7 times out of his 12 years coaching there, and said that only people in New York should be the ones upset and talking about Coughlin like that. Not all of America.

Thank you for summing that up for me. I will now go back to not caring what he has to say about just about anything.

I will say that I think part of why people love Coughlin is that he has always handled everything with class. Team first always.

Also, people love an underdog, and they appreciate what the Giants did to the Pats twice, especially in that first game.

Thank you for summing that up for me. I will now go back to not caring what he has to say about just about anything.

I will say that I think part of why people love Coughlin is that he has always handled everything with class. Team first always.

Also, people love an underdog, and they appreciate what the Giants did to the Pats twice, especially in that first game.

I think Coughlin was a great coach. Not many can actually handle the pressure of BB but he could. He also seems to be a great coach from all the players who talked about him. To me coaching is more than just wins and losses. He had some good seasons and brought home 2 Super Bowls which is more than some other coaches in the NFL have. Most importantly his players respected him and learned a great deal from him

It's been all over IM. You're a clown.

Do tell.

This. And the fact that he realized he was being a hard asss when everyone thought he should lighten up ( like 5 mins early to a meeting was 10 mins late ) - he responded and became more of a players coach after that and the players responded.

Interested in his story read his book. Good read.

Jerry Jones will be knocking ? Then I can learn to hate him as I learned to hate Parcells.

Do tell.

MB's IP addy is nowhere near NY and on the Mange Board he forgot to log in under the right handle and started talking about the ideal offseason for the Packers, his team.

Not a cop and not a Marine. Lying POS scum. :thumbsdown:

MB's IP addy is nowhere near NY and on the Mange Board he forgot to log in under the right handle and started talking about the ideal offseason for the Packers, his team.

:lol: caught em

What handle did I log in as? And you looked up my IP? How can you do that? Too funny.

Am I a buffalo fan too? I commented on them too.

Am I a buffalo fan too? I commented on them too.

You commented on them in response to a Bills fan's comment on the team.

Your first post in a thread about what you would do as GM of your team was about the Packers. :doh:

It also took you about a week to come up with your lame excuse - nobody is buying it.

Stolen valor dirtbag. You're a step above a baby toucher. :thumbsdown:

You commented on them in response to a Bills fan's comment on the team.

Your first post in a thread about what you would do as GM of your team was about the Packers. :doh:

It also took you about a week to come up with your lame excuse - nobody is buying it.

Stolen valor dirtbag. You're a step above a baby toucher. :thumbsdown:

You're a pathetic bottom feeder with an unhealthy obsession with me. When is the big reveal? Tell me you have more than me commenting on a football post and claiming you checked my IP.

You're a pathetic bottom feeder with an unhealthy obsession with me. When is the big reveal? Tell me you have more than me commenting on a football post and claiming you checked my IP.

I guess we've moved off that thread and your lame week later excuse that nobody is buying, dirtbag fake soldier POS. :overhead:

I guess we've moved off that thread and your lame week later excuse that nobody is buying, dirtbag fake soldier POS. :overhead:

Not soldier, Marine. You're right, you got me. Your work is done here, now please, move on.

Lets get back to Coach Coughlin becoming DallASS next HC.

Mara and Weillinton - Get Coach Cowher Do It

Lets get back to Coach Coughlin becoming DallASS next HC.

Mara and Weillinton - Get Coach Cowher Do It

I'd prefer Gruden if they go that route. But I have a feeling something will happen with Payton. Mara said on Fransayso today that he would be willing to trade a pick for the right coach

I hear ya. My only thing is Cowher is family friendly with the Mara's via the Rooney's and I really think that'll be a great fit.

Of course I would take Chucky (Gruden) and SP who has obviously been successful since leaving the Giants and a great QB type coach but I still want BC.

Who I do not want ? Spags or Macadoo.

Not yet. Not now.

I hear ya. My only thing is Cowher is family friendly with the Mara's via the Rooney's and I really think that'll be a great fit.

Of course I would take Chucky (Gruden) and SP who has obviously been successful since leaving the Giants and a great QB type coach but I still want BC.

Who I do not want ? Spags or Macadoo.

Not yet. Not now.

I don't want a college coach, Doug Marrone or Mike Smith. If they go coordinator, I'd take McDermott from Carolina. Need Big time help on D.

I agree no Kelly (either one).

Me I'm Cowher or bust.

Josh McDaniels ?? Not sure.

Marrone (Bronx native) and Smirh I'd give blessing to as well.

Marrone (Bronx native) and Smirh I'd give blessing to as well.

Marrone is more miserable than Coughlin. And I love Coughlin. At least Mara said today they have plenty of cap space finally and they will be active in FA. They better have cap space, it's not like there's a lot of talent on the field. Supposed to be deep for pass rushers in the draft and Mario Williams should be getting cut. But a competent middle linebacker who's not hurt all the time would be nice. Haven't had one since AP