Sign in to follow this  
witbone73

Bench Andy Dalton for........

Winston against New Orleans or Tyrod Taylor against the Eagles who are both on the WW. I know Pitts secondary isn't the greatest but the games against Cincy are ususally low scoring and they seem to have Dalton's number. Am I crazy to bench him during playoff time? That matchup against the New Oreans D is so tempting.

As a Dalton and Jameis owner, I'm rolling with Winston this week. That matchup and the full compliment of healthy pass catchers is too tasty to pass up

Don't see how the Saints slow down Winston , I would roll with him .

I've been rolling with Dalton and Stafford all year into the semis of playoffs this week in a 2QB league. This is where the road ends. Stafford is gonna suck nutz on the road against a real pass-rush and Cinci-Pitt is almost always a low-scoring slug-fest. I can only hope that Stafford hits a big play to Tate or that Pitt keeps pouring it on and forces Dalton to keep pace.

What's worse is that I play against Rodgers and Cam this weekend.

Ugh. Fantasy...

Palmer .

I am considering benching Dalton for Wilson. Wilson has been hot lately, but I'm still skeptical because I don't think the Ravens will put up much of a fight. I also have Rawls, so I would be doubling down. But That first Pit-cinn game where it was 13-12 or something has me concerned this game will be similar.