Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Zach Miller - TE Chi

What do you guys think about Zach Miller this week?

Bennett is out for the season on IR so there is no further chance of a share.

Miller had a run of TDs there a few weeks ago.

Miller should be number 2 target behind Jeffery.

Who's rolling with him?

Can he be our playoff TE?

I've considered it. The only offensive league I really care about, I'm running Gates and Chandler right now, and I'm not super confident in either for different reasons. Miller looks pretty athletic, and he gets open. I don't know if he'll be second option, not with Forte/Langford. Third at worst, though.

I have Eifert who may be out again with his boo boo and someone just dropped Miller last night in my league so I think I may scoop him up and use him..

Really wish Vance MacDonald had another decent game last week and didn't get damaged so I could use him vs Cleveland this week with confidence but that dream seems dead...

Will pick up Miller and if Eifert doesn't return this week I will go with ol Zach and hope for the best with him...

I've considered it. The only offensive league I really care about, I'm running Gates and Chandler right now, and I'm not super confident in either for different reasons. Miller looks pretty athletic, and he gets open. I don't know if he'll be second option, not with Forte/Langford. Third at worst, though.

Fair enough... those RBs will grab some short passes

I have Miller and McDonald so I will probably go with Zachary. I own Jefferies too however and hate to put my eggs in one basket. I still can pick someone off waivers in my league and there is the rookie on the Giants who has looked good the past few games and also Rodgers sitting there. TE are such s crap shoot once you get past the few top guys.

I'm wondering if I'll need someone like Miller after this week. I'm rolling with Chandler over Gates, assuming Gronk is out again (which is likely). But if I survive this week, The Gronkening only gets more likely, and Gates still isn't as good of a bet as when there was anyone else with a pulse running routes for SD. Miller's 15-16 opps aren't too bad.

I picked up Tye from the Giants. I may just roll the dice with him more so since I have Alshon going.