Sign in to follow this  
Bourbon279

J-Stew OUT this weekend

Unfortunately, both of my starting RBs got hurt last weekend. So, who do I start? Brown (Sea), Robinson (Jax), Whittaker (Car), Grimes (Hou)? Or do I go after Tolbert (Car) or Bolden (NE) who are both available??

Robinson and Whittaker seem like the safes picks .

This is a big opportunity for Cameron," Rivera said. "He's going to get some opportunities for sure. I'm excited about it. It's one of those things where we said when the time's right and Jonathan needs a break [Artis-Payne will get an opportunity]." The Panthers are expected to start Fozzy Whittaker or Mike Tolbert with Jonathan Stewart sidelined. Artis-Payne has been inactive the last six games due to special teams, but could end up getting the most carries.

Also a JStew owner scrambling for a healthy back this week.

Made a play for Robinson but denied....by the Yeldon owner.....who happens to be my opponent this week. :wall:

I like Robinson the best because he is the lead guy there. The matchup is good, and he should make a nice floor in the passing game.

Also made a play for Bolden but also denied by my opponent....who was the only owner left with any FAAB available. Don't trust Bolden as much. The matchup is just alright but he has White to contend with. He should see more snaps, and should get a few looks in the passing game but Brady will just chuck it around all day. Think the New England passing game is where all the points are in this game.

Punted on the Carolina running game. Whittaker probably has the most carries, but CAT and Tolbert are also gonna be in the mix. So maybe 12-15 touches....and probably very little chance of a TD plunge.

I did pick up Brown but I'm not excited about it. Have no idea what to expect but I'm guessing ~15 touches. The way this offense is going, and with the matchup being pretty good that could make for a nice day in fantasy. He could also fumble 3 times and kill fantasy teams.

So I guess I'd go Robinson then flip a coin between Bolden/Brown.