Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

SOB Yahoo !

Mets off yesterday so most on the bench and changed lineup this morning for Mets/Indians BUT I kept getting errors on my phone. Missed out on 2 starters and the Mets best offensive game :mad:

Anyone else having problems with yahoo mobile app ????

:mad: X 2

I just use the Web page mobile app

But I already had something similar happen where I changed my lineup then added a pitcher and it reverted my lineup back without me realizing it. Generally speaking I hate yahoo but thus league has always used it

Don't use the app... I have always used the laptop and never had one problem...

But I already had something similar happen where I changed my lineup then added a pitcher and it reverted my lineup back without me realizing it. Generally speaking I hate yahoo but thus league has always used it

It has always done this... If you set your lineup ahead for the future week and then make a roster move, it reverts back... They don't want you to move someone to a starting position later in the week and then you cut them and leave them there...

• Like 1

Don't use the app... I have always used the laptop and never had one problem...

It has always done this... If you set your lineup ahead for the future week and then make a roster move, it reverts back... They don't want you to move someone to a starting position later in the week and then you cut them and leave them there...

this i know but im talking same day. as in i changed my lineup on friday, for friday. then added a SP who was pitching that day and moved him into a SP slot but didnt realize yahoo reverted my previous roster moves.

i get the scenario you laid out but not when it comes to same day changes. it was probably my mistake somehow.

I like the app and haven't had any problems with it yet. Trying to navigate the full website on my phone was much more difficult. :nono: