Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Twitter--who do you follow for FF?

I have found that being on twitter throughout the day on Sundays is invaluable for staying on top of last minute injuries, questionable player updates, etc.

For those who do the same, who do you follow for the best updates?

Adam Shefter is my top guy. I usually unfollow Matthew Berry at some point because he can be a thin-skinned baby. Doug Moore has been surprisingly accurate with Pats news. Brad Evans from Yahoo is wrong more than he is right, but he has a good sense of humor and he gives as good as he gets (unlike Berry who throws little tantrums and blocks). Yes, I follow FFToday and a bunch of beat writers.

Who you got?

I follow Matthew Berry, but I'm about to drop him since 75% of his posts are promoting his fantasy movie league or something.

Just use the rotoworld app. All roto does is compile news snippets from all around the league, majority of which is from twitter. People are always like "roto said this and roto said that" but they are just reporting what the beat writers and such say. People need to look at the bottom where it says "source", most of the time its from twitter.

Otherwise its too hard to get more than just shefter and few other broad guys because you want info from the local beat writers as well. Thats what makes roto so good.

Too many to list.....but the Best Two....

Mike Clay @MikeClayNFL

Rich Hribar (rotoworld guy) @LordReebs

Jeff Mans @Jeff_Mans

Brad Evans - more for entertainment @YahooNoise

Fantasy Douche @FantasyDouche

Then a bunch of siriusxm guys...

Jake Ciely @allinkid

Drew Phelps @Drew_Phelps83

John Hansen @Fantasy_Guru

Bob Harris @footballdiehard

who are you?