Sign in to follow this  
Gatorclan3

KEEPERS...please pick two!

Im in a 12 team, 2 keeper league. QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, R/W/T, TE are the positions. Non-ppr. Standard scoring. We keep two players from the previous year. We lost the draft pick one round earlier than where they were drafted the year before. FA pick ups would forfeit a 10th round pick. Here are my options:

Brandon Marshall (lose 4th)

J. Hill (lose 10th)

T. Rawls (lose 10th)

D. Johnson (lose 12th)

Gronk (lose 3rd)

J. Gordon (lose 10th)

OBVIOUSLY keeping David Johnson is a no-brainer. So I guess I only need help in the other keeper. Which should I keep? Thanks for the replies!

I'd go with Gronk in the 3rd. Not the best value, but a good value and great player. Him and Johnson together give you a great start. Load up on WRs the first couple of rounds and you'll be hard to beat.

Non ppr I like D Johnson and Either Marshall or Hill.

I'd go with Gronk in the 3rd. Not the best value, but a good value and great player. Him and Johnson together give you a great start. Load up on WRs the first couple of rounds and you'll be hard to beat.

Yeah, gronk is a late 1st or early 2nd round guy. if you can get him for a 3rd you should do it.

Rawls and Hill for a 10th are also very good deals too, but the general rule is to take the better player when faced with these situations.

in this case, Gronk is the better player.

I would take Hill. I think of it like this. U could get Reed with ur round 3 pick and u have hill. Or take gronk and what u have with ur tenth round pick.

Gronk and Johnson seem to be the popular choices. Although, I struggle with maybe taking Hill and losing a 10th. I hate to give up my 3rd round pick. Plus, Gronk wont have Brady for 4 games. Think that will matter?