Sign in to follow this  
the spanker

Jarvis Landry vs. Randall Cobb

Preseason ranking always weight past perceptions over actual expectations. especially as this league trains less in the preseason (think that will come back to hurt the league)

Cobb tread is a bit more worn than most.

We have seen last season, he isnt capable of being the WR bearer necessary to open up the Packer Offense. Not in the same way is Jordy has.

Packers is a High Reward with a bit more risk than was expected this time last year.

Just be willing to look past the brand marketing and seek the truth.

My fav BS narrative of this thread has to be "Rodgers doesn't throw much". When you are throwing TDs and are efficient, you don't need to throw as many passes per game to score a lot. He throws plenty, the team is known as a passing team, cmon now.

Again short memories. Draft these packers as if last year was 2014.

Agree that GBP 2014 = 2016. I fully expect cobb and landry to end up in the same tier of fantasy points in ppr, cobb just gets more TDs while Landry gets more receptions. yardage should be close. Guess I just like the fact that Landry is 3rd year guy and expect him to be better than last season while Cobb has a ceiling of 2014 stats. Grab both of them with confidence.

So Lamar Miller goes to Houston and is a top 5 RB.....and many people are citing the presence of Arian Foster as a reason Landry's stats will regress?

Landry went 3.10 in my draft....I never had a shot at him unless i reached extremely high (I drafted 6th). Cobb went 4.04.

I got Cobb as my WR2 in my money league and pretty stoked. I was #5 in a 12team PPR.

David Johnson Jamaal Charles Keenan Allen Randall Cobb Golden Tate Arian Foster James White Sterling Shepard ® Philip Rivers christine michael Dwayne Allen Rishard Matthews Ryan Tannehill Houston Texans Spencer Ware Brandon McManus