Sign in to follow this  
Joeyrun

Hopkins or RB?

Robinson.

D. Johnson. Top rated RB, I've seen him go #1 overall. Getting him at #4 would be good value.

Honestly, I would highly consider AJ Green because he has no one else to help him. Eifert is out and Sanu and Jones are gone, so he will probably be targeted a TON.

As for your question however, I like Nuke, but they will have more weapons on offense. I think he will still get targeted, but probably not as much as this past year. I like Gurley and Johnson, but for PPR, I honestly like Johnson better, even though he has a small sample size. So to answer your question, I would probably go with Johnson because he will be a three down back, better offense, will get goal line carries and if they have a lead, he will be running the ball.

Please read mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=457001

Gurley, true feature back. D.Johnson is unknown. Door opened for him due to injuries. Bad YPC in playoffs. I think ppl are sleeping on Ellington like Gio last year. Took much risk IMO to draft Johnson first round. I guess risk can be said about Gurley, but the offense sucked last year and be still balled coming off ACL injury. He's fully recover now.

I see a few people here throwing out other ideas, but I would assume some of those are already picked or not an option for you, so I'll stick with your three choices.

I would go with Hopkins, Gurley, Johnson, in that order. Personally, I think it's really close between Hopkins and Gurley, but I still think I'd go Hopkins for the same reason as that guy above was saying about Green. Hopkins is by himself, skill-wise. Also, I'm one of those people who think Brock Osweiler is super overrated, so I feel like he'll be throwing to his #1 guy and the tight end a lot. Hopkins has that ability to get open even when he isn't.

Like I said, I think this is Hopkins 1A and Gurley 1B. Good luck! Would you mind taking a look at mine? It's pretty easy: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=457028

David Johnson

in a 10 team league, you WILL have plenty of good WR choices when it comes back to you in round 2 AND round 3. Meanwhile, there are only a handful of stud, workhorse RBs. Assuming you have to start 2 RBs, grabbing Johnson (hahaha) makes sense. Perhaps it starts a little run on backs with Gurley, Elliot, Peterson going before your 2nd rounder.

you can draft Keenan Allen in round 2 (look at his pace from last season and his injury was a freak one), and Cooper or Cooks in round 3