Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Black Unicorn

Currently sitting at 2nd overall behind Olsen as the top scoring TE in the league.

Can he sustain this with a healthy Gronk? Or are we seeing the classic 2 TE sets back like the Gronk & Hernandez days?

I got an offer from another owner for my boy Crabtree and wondering if i should pull the trigger.

I believe he can definitely be top TE despite being the 2nd TE. Bennett has the talent and I have always thought being in the right spot he could be one of the best fantasy TEs in the league.

If there is anyone who knows how to get the best out of someone like him it's Bill. He always plays to his strengths and with two top notch TEs he will continue to use both.

As long as he doesn't go on a murdering spree he will be just fine.

As for the trade I would say it just depends on what you need. I wouldn't be against it though.

Oh they certainly are.

WW WRs are a dime a dozen.

If you don't have a TE I would take Bennett.

I have Bennett and Olsen. I need a QB (4pt QB TD's, no minus for INT and 1pt per 25 passing) or could use a WR to bolster my crew. I'm thinking about offering some trades. Feel free to stop reading if you aren't interested in sharing your insights.

Right now I have:

Bradford, Cousins, Taylor

Zeke, Ware, M Jones, Morris,

Jordy, Diggs, Royal, Hogan, Cruz

Olsen, Bennett

We can only start 1 TE (and have to), at least 1 RB and 1 WR with 2 flex between wr and rb.

1 moron has 4 te's rostered, so he's making my job easier artificially increasing demand at the position.

Teams / Players I can target:

Team A) Has Brady, Carr and Stafford, with Walker and Hunter Henry as his TE's. I'm thinking I could get Stafford or Carr off him easily. He's stacked at WR but his RB's suck. I might be able to package Ware or Jones and get a decent wr3 off him too.

Team B) Has newton and Prescott. I'm not very excited about Prescott but maybe he'd part with Newton after the concussion? He has Brate and Kelce at TE.

Team C) Has Luck with Allen as his TE. His RB's are a mess and his wr's are decent but underperforming. I'd have to include a QB I'm sure, and probably Ware or Jones to sweeten the deal.

Team D) Has Rivers and Rogers with Barnidge and Witten at TE. I'd take either of those QB's straight up. This is my most likely target.

How much do you think I can get for either Bennett or Olsen? Should I go after a QB or WR and which one would you trade? Or should I sit tight in case of injury and for the bye weeks? I'd look at RB's but they are so scarce I don't see any one wanting to give one up.

What do you guys think?

Edit: I did cross post this to "A little help", so if the mods want to delete this, that's fine.