Sign in to follow this  
ptantam47

Which WR - Fuller, J Brown, or Snead

For Week 6 - std scoring

Fuller, Smokey, or Snead?

I like to take advantage of Snead at home, but Brown against Jets seems tempting. Then there's Fuller against Indy's secondary at home.

My other WRs are Jordy and Marvin, so don't want to bench either of them.

What would you do?

I'll answer yours. Thanks.

Fuller.

That's a tough question... But I'd go with brown. Palmer is back and they were making an effort to get him the ball before he got concussed. Jets give up big plays..look at what coates did to them last week.

This one's really a coin flip, but I lean towards Fuller - too many question marks in ARI, and a lot of mouths to feed in NO.

Fuller. All non-Davis pass defenders in Indy are pretty bad. Fuller is almost a lock to get one big play on them Sunday night.

Snead is a nice one to hold but we need to see him healthy before getting back in on him.

I want to love John Brown but I'm not ready to trust Zona again just yet. After Larry, there's too much shenanigans.

Brees is expected to go bat crazy again (kills it at home)... so Snead should get plenty of attention. I have a similar issue starting Fuller or Blount & leaning heavily towards Fuller but Brock doesn't have me convinced yet...