Sign in to follow this  
Cowboys8822

Have to drop Cousins or Russell Wilson, thoughts?

Russell is obviously the better player but I don't think he's going to get right this year and has a horrid oline. Cousins is streaky and has a tough matchup at Cincy followed by a bye week then Minnesota. I don't think I'll get either one back once they hit waivers.

I agree with the concerns but drop Kirk. His schedule gets ugly in spots. If Wilson can get right, he'll be unreasonably good again. And you don't want to live with having someone beat you later with Russell Wilson.

Why do you have to get rid of one? There's nobody else on your roster that you can drop?

If anything, trade one of them. Wilson should have some decent (good, not great) trade value, based on name alone...unless you're in some really small league.

• Like 1

12 team league. I could also drop Dion Lewis or Corey Coleman. I'm shallow at RB with McCoy , Gillislie, Tevin Coleman, Jeremy Hill and Jaquizz Rodgers. I think Corey Coleman will start putting up points as soon as he gets back.

Don't know when Coleman is due to return.

But that's who I would drop , if you have some good WRs

If not , then I would keep Wilson.

• Like 1

Like you, I was faced with a similar decision. I dropped Dalton showing confidence in Wilson. I'm wanting to believe he is healing, but maybe that is wishful thinking. I too did not want to drop any of my RB or WR.

Don't know when Coleman is due to return.

But that's who I would drop , if you have some good WRs

If not , then I would keep Wilson.

I agree with this.