Sign in to follow this  
Culpooper

Trade For Dez?

I was offered Dez Bryant if I send J. Stewart packing. What is everyone's thoughts on this trade? You rather have Dez or Stewart going forward? Standard scoring with bonus pts for long TD's. The only other issue is I play this guy this week and Sunday is our trade deadline.

Current Roster:

RBs

David Johnson

Spencer Ware

Devonta Freeman

C. West

Tevin Coleman

WRs

A. Cooper

Cobb

Coates

Maclin

Thank you in advance. Good luck this week everyone.

Agree Dez.

Both top 20 this week but going forward Stewart drops a little, but I don't think I'd do it. Dallas runs more than throws now and you have Beasley and Witten cutting into the looks Bryant used to own.

Look at the OP roster.

He's needs WRs

I would hate to give up Stewart, but you DO need some help at wide-out. I'd do it, but if you're not sold on Dez Bryant, I would definitely shop Stewart around and see if you can get another top-notch receiver.

See if you can get someone a little more stable/solid than Dez. If not, I'd probably still do it for Dez since Stewart likely won't see your lineup.

Thanks everyone. Would you prefer I ask for Fitz? Only issue with that is I have Palmer and David Johnson

Yeah, that's too many on one team.

Basically what you would be doing is tying your fate to the Cardinals.

If you do this, and make the finals, 3 of your top players play Seattle in Week 16 and the Rams in week 17 (if playoffs run in week 17 for your league)

I'm not sure I'd want that.

other than week 16 & 17 the schedule isnt horrible.

49ers in week 10.

Vikings in week 11 (tougher matchup)

Falcons in week 12 (weak D)

Redskins in week 13 (slightly better than avg D)

Phins in week 14

Saints in week 15.

anyhow, this is something you probably needed to look at before you make this deal.

good luck.

I would not do the trade. Prescott does not throw to Dez. I think your WR are fine. Worried about your RB. Coleman and Ware are hurt. I like Stewart. He has been so/so, he is on my team, but he is their #1 back and goal line since they don't want Cam to get hurt. Get someone better or don't make the trade.

I traded Cobb for Stewart in my league when Stewart was still out with the hammy. He is my flex this week. (Have Freeman too)

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=460808